Chapter 31, part 1

Wattpad did it again and I lost three unpublished chapters... So here I am trying to make them better.

*cough* and failing miserably.

Please, absolutely no comment on their date - I had to figure out a way to get Harry to talk about the comment made in chapter 20 by Hermione and Ron, and this was the least stupid idea could come up with.

AnYwAy - Happy reading!

• • • • • • • • • •

"Draco, where exactly are we going?" Harry asked while looking over the forbidden forest; the sunset casting strange shadows from underneath him.

"I told you, it's a surprise" Draco chuckled.

"Well I like my surprises a little closer to Hogwarts..." Harry stated hesitantly. "I hope your not planning to get me into a secluded area where you can kill me."

Draco frowned and looked back at the boy. "Where did you get an idea like that? If I wanted you dead I would've Avada Kedavra'd you a long time ago."

Harry rolled his eyes and scoffed. "You say that like you've never seen a classic muggle movie before."

Draco stayed quiet for a moment.

"Wait- you have seen a muggle movie before, right?" Harry asked. "Or any horror movie at all?"

Again - no reply.

"Dray...?" Harry trailed off. "Why are you so quiet?"

"Back at the manor, Father didn't let me ' watch movies '. He said that they were a waist of time." Draco stated.

"So, you've never seen a movie... At all?"

"For gods sake, yes! I haven't seen a movie before" Draco rambled. "Happy now?"

"Not at all" Harry stated. "Draco Malfoy, your plans are going to have to wait. I'm taking you to see a movie."

"But-" Draco cut himself off when he saw the determination in Harry's eyes. "Fine... I guess we can go. But where are we going to find a movie theater; the wizarding world isn't really known to have many of-"

"What?" Harry asked when Draco stopped talking. "What were you going to say?"

Draco shuddered. "Please don't tell me you're taking me to the muggles."

Harry laughed at his statement. "Draco, relax. It's not like I'm going to hand you over to them so they can burn at you at the stake."

"They burn people at the stake!?" Draco yelled. "Merlin, Potter. What kind of world do they live in - and how the bloody hell are you still alive?"

"It was just a figure of speech" Harry whined. "They don't burn people at the stake...  And besides, they're not that bad."

"Easy for you to say" Draco mumbled.

"Oh grow up you big ferret" Harry chuckled. "It's just a movie. Please?"

"For me?"