Chapter 39

A little warning for the first time skip: I don't think Draco was satisfied with his dinner; and Harry's lips were the closest thing he could find.

• • • • • • • • • •

Dinner would be ending soon and neither Vivian, Ginny, Theodore or Quinton showed up.

Draco was getting more nervous about his task; was there a deadline for them to be finished? He really hoped that this would not be the case - if he failed, Harry or his family could get hurt and he wasn't going to risk that happening.

Meanwhile, Ron was trying to avoid the stares he was getting from wearing Blaise's sweater. Does green really look this bad on me? Before he could return the glare that one of the Gryffindor girls were giving him, a letter dropped down onto his plate - a little annoyed that he now had gravy splatted everywhere, he picked up the letter. A small smile creept onto his lips once he saw the initials. What do those goofballs want now? The Gryffindor tore open the envelope and began reading over the swirly and rushed handwriting.

----------------
Dear Ron,

Hi. We hope school hasn't been stressing you out too much - especially with those upcoming exams. Those can be a real pain in the ass. You better actually study for them instead of spending all your time snogging some girl in the library.

By the way; how is Hermione?

Anyway, we were wondering if you and "the gang" could come by the shop tommorow. We heard some interesting news today by one of the customers and wanted to check with you to see if it's true or just another rumour.
(Sorry we couldn't write it down, it's not really something you discuss in a letter.)

We look forward to hearing from you and, hopefully, seeing you tomorrow. You all can come by at any time, we're here all day.

Much love,
Fred & George

P.S. Owl mom. She's been wanting to talk to you about something regarding Ginny. Hope you two haven't gotten yourselves into too much trouble.
----------------

"What's that?" Pansy asked; finally shifting her attention to something other than Hermione.

"A letter from my brothers" he shrugged. "They want me, Harry and 'mione to go down to their shop tommorow - they want to talk about something."

Harry frowned. "Did they say what it was about?"

Ron glanced at the two Slytherins before shaking his head in a dismissive manner - there was no reason not to trust them now; and the letter didn't say much anyway. "No. Just something a customer mentioned and they wanted to run it by us."

Hermione nodded in understanding before taking a sip of water. "Alright then. I guess we're going to Diagon Alley tommorow."

***

"Draco, I really need to get going if I'm planning on-" Harry tried protesting but was cut off - yet again - by Draco moving from his neck and jaw to his lips.

He had no choice but to kiss back; he wasn't getting away from the Slytherin anytime soon.

The Gryffindor breathed heavily as Draco's fingers found their way in his hair; and he immediately responded by pulling the blonde closer by his hips.