Chapter 10

"Where the hell were you!?" Pansy scowled as Blaise made his way towards the large oak tree.

"I was busy" he stated dryly.

"Doing what?" She scoffed.

She looked carefully at Blaise and her eyes widened as her eyes clutched onto his light pink tinted cheeks and slightly swollen lips.

"Or should I say..." She smirked. "Doing who?"

Blaise held his breath and watched the dark haired girl infront of him.

Why does she always have to be so fucking observant. He thought angrily.

"I wasn't doing anybody" he stated while rolling his eyes. "Can we please just get something to eat? I'm starving"

Pansy sighed and pulled out a small brown paper bag. The bottom of it was stained with dark blotches of sauce and oil.

"Since you missed breakfast, I thought I'd save some for you" she smiled.

"Oh my gods you're the best" Blaise praised, eagerly waving his hand towards the bag. Pansy gave a mischievous grin and pulled the bag away.

"But first; I want details"

"You're a really mean person, you know that?"

"I try my best" she shrugged.

Meanwhile...

"I was looking; at..."

"You"

Harry's eyes latched onto the blonde, a deep red carpet finding it's way onto his cheeks.

(A/N: lol it's only day two and we've already got a confession...)

"I..." Harry lingered. He didn't know how to respond.

He saw the glow in Malfoy's eyes slowly disappearing as the silence grew longer between them.

For Merlin's sake, Harry! He scolded himself. Say something!!

Draco desperately wished he kept his mouth shut. He wished he could run away; but the bound on his wrists only made that thought a mere fantasy.

"Forget I ever said anything" Draco pleaded once the silence became unbearable.

Harry was pulled out of his thoughts and thoughtlessly replied...

"I don't want to forget"

Both of them were shocked of what came out of the brunette's mouth.

"What...?" Draco asked - more to himself than to Harry.

Harry swallowed hard and shut his eyes. I can't believe I'm about to say this...

• • • • • • • • • •

Hi!

I am so sorry for this SUPER short chapter. I have exams and I don't know when I'll be updating again, but I promise I'll write a long chapter or something to make it up to you!

Again - sorry for the delay.

Happy reading!