Bonus chapter

So...

I just realized there are A LOT of time skips and I'm so sorry if it's annoying or confusing...

Also, it's a bit longer than the other chapters because I got a little carried away with writing this and now I'm just hoping that it all makes sense 😅

AnYwAy, Happy reading!

• • • • • • • • • • •

4 weeks ago...

"Ron" Ginny scowled as she watched in disgust at her brother.

"What?" His voice was quite muffled since he had a few pieces of bacon stuffed into his mouth.

"You eat like a pig" she stated and turned her attention back to the rest of the family.

"I'm hungry" he pouted once he swallowed.

"You're always hungry" she rolled her eyes.

Ron shook his head and brushed off her comment - it wasn't the first time she had something to say about his table manners.

"Ron, Ginny, you two need to finish up and get your things ready" Molly smiled from across the table. "I don't want you to be late for the train"

They both nodded and excused themselves from the table.

Ron only had a few things left to pack. He was exited to see Hermione and Harry again. He packed the last few books and sweaters into his trunk and hurried back to the table.

"Where are Fred and George?" He asked, noticing they weren't seated at the table like before.

"They had to go back to the shop" Arthur stated. "Something about the "exploding" in exploding snap taken a little too seriously"

Ron snickered quietly. Ginny came in only a few moments later with her trunk.

"You all set?" Molly asked and eyed the two red heads infront of her.

"Yup" they both said in unison and made their way to the floo.

Meanwhile...

"Mum, I'm ready!" Blaise called once he finally reached the end of the staircase.

"Coming!" She yelled back and ran into the room with a bright smile, her robes swooshing behind her. "Have you got everything?"

Blaise nodded in annoyance and waited for her to finally stop straightening up his shirt. "Mum, if we don't go now I'll be late"

She rolled her eyes and pulled out her wand, immediately aparating them to the train station.

"Don't get into any trouble, okay?" Blaise's mother warned. "I don't want to have to repeat last term's incident"

Blaise blushed at the memory. "I thought we agreed you wouldn't bring it up!"

She rolled her eyes and gave him a stern look.

"Fine. I won't." He stated plainly. "Bye, mum"

Heading for the train, he heard a familiar laugh from across the floor... It was, unmistakably, Ronald Weasley.

"Mum, if you don't let me go we'll see miss the train!" Ginny yelped as Molly pulled her into another tight hug.

"You mean you'll miss the train" Ron laughed as he gathered his trunk and started making his way to the train.

The small halls were filled with buzzing students and large amounts of luggage pulling along besides them. Ron couldn't see Harry or Hermione so he settled down in the nearest empty compartment.