Chapter 6

The room was quiet and dark. Draco was softly snoring next to Harry; which Harry found extremely cu- annoying.

Harry couldn't sleep.

Like usual.

He watched quietly as the pale yellow light illuminated the small patch on the bed.

"Three months, huh?" He whispered to himself and turned his gaze back to the ceiling.

Maybe it won't be so bad...

***

"Could you please stop!?"

I was wrong. This is going to be the worst experience ever.

"It's not my fault!" Harry yelled defensively.

"Yes it is!"

Pansy and Hermione looked over at the two and back at each other.

"Are they seriously fighting over this?" Pansy groaned.

"Trust me, they'll be fighting over everything" Hermione replied while rolling her eyes playfully.

They laughed it off and continued their breakfast.

"Hey, where's Blaise and the Weasel?" Draco asked, immediately earning a glare from Harry.

"His name is Ron." Harry stated angrily. "And, I don't know"

"Ron said he needed to go fetch something from the common room; probably a book for class." Hermione smiled.

Pansy swallowed her pumpkin juice and looked around the great hall to see if she could see either of them.

"I don't really know about Blaise, but he said he had to go to the bathroom"

"Oh... Okay" Draco wasn't convinced.

They finished breakfast and left the great hall together - Ron and Blaise still nowhere to be seen.

"Harry, did you send Dumbledore an Owl to discuss your classes?" Hermione asked.

"Umm..."

"Harry!" She scowled.

"Don't worry, Granger, it's been sorted." Draco reassured with a monotonic voice.

Hermione was a little surprised that he didn't call her something like 'mudblood' or another one of his outrageous names he made up.

"It has?" Harry picked up his pace once again.

"Yes. I have the new schedule here" he said, handing him the scroll.

"How come you didn't say anything earlier!?"

"It slipped my mind"

"Yeah right"

Pansy groaned and tightened the satchel on her shoulder. "Potter, could you just stop whining and thank him"

Harry scowled and looked at Hermione. She pouted and nodded her head, clearly agreeing.

"Fine" he mumbled. "Thanks"

Draco didn't answer but instead sent him a quick glance.

"We'll see you in third period... We have Transfiguration with Ravenclaw" Harry said once he scanned over his new schedule.

The schedule hadn't changed too much, but Harry noticed most of the changes were made to mostly mach up with Draco's old classes. His cheeks flushed a little once he realised how much he actually knew about the Slytherin schedules... Or more... How much he knew about the blonde.

He was pulled out his thoughts when he felt a sudden tug pulling him to the left corridor.

"Would you pick up the pace, Potter? Class starts in two minutes"

***
Transfiguration was rather boring, luckily there wasn't a fight. But they made up for that in Potions...

"You are useless!" Draco yelled angrily.

Harry had, yet again, dropped another vile onto the foor.

"I'm not the only one who has dropped a vile!" Harry defended.

"Yeah, but everyone else only dropped it once!"

The bickering continued and Severus was slowly regretting his decision on choosing this as their punishment. Nonetheless, he silenced the two and continued his class.

***

"Finally!" Harry sighed once class was over.

"Stop being so dramatic, Potter. It's only a class"

"Yeah, except I'm forced to sit next to you while I can't even write properly" he mumbled angrily.

"Whatever" Draco replied boringly. "Can we please just get to class? We have a free period after DADA"

Before Harry could answer he cought a glimpse of a familiar red head sneaking into an empty class...

"Is that... Ron?"