𝙼𝚊𝚏𝚞𝚢𝚞;

GIVEN
>Satou Mafuyu

a/n; songfic babes

a/n; songfic babes. pretend that you're part of the neighbourhood band.
Whoever's singing: [Name] = normal, Mafuyu = italics. together = bold

CW/TW; mentions of daddy issues(?)

The crowd cheered as [Name] and his band finished their fourth song, with the guitarist strumming the final rhythm, fading out

The crowd cheered as [Name] and his band finished their fourth song, with the guitarist strumming the final rhythm, fading out. Sweat dripped from their chin, bringing a deeper hue to their shirt. Soaking it. The singer pants heavily, taking small steps to calm him down. Mafuyu, who was one of the few in the front row clapped silently, focusing on a specific bassist on the stage. The man's face was glowing due to the lighting reflecting on the amount of sweat that was forming. He grabbed the hem of his shirt, lifting it to wipe off the salty water. Accidentally exposing his tone abs. That caught the ginger head off guard. He stared at the bassist's exposed body for a while and looked down in embarrassment, fiddling with his fingers.

Some girls in the audience noticed it too and squealed in their high pitched noises, making Mafuyu cringe. [Name], the said bassist, realized what he had done and laughed. He walked over to the vocalist and patted his back, whispering to him to rest and it was time he took over. He nodded and gave the [h/c]-nette the microphone. Sitting aside the stage, drinking a bottle of water.

"Hey, hey everyone! Hope you enjoyed the concert!" [Name] chuckled out, earning a few excited 'woo's from the audience. Smiling, he continued. "Amazing! Now, for the last song, Daddy issues. But! I changed it up a bit. This is for everyone who really has daddy issues, and for the special person, a special someone. Now, now. Before I announce who's this special someone is, I would like to say this to a specific group of people here," The crowd's noisiness died down and the [h/c] haired male brought the microphone closer to his mouth, deepening his voice.

"Those who are homophobic, those that abso-fucking-lutely hates gays or lesbians, anyone who's part of the LGBT community. I'd ask you to kindly leave the hall. The exits right there," Surprisingly to [Nane] only a couple of people left the hall. He thought there would be much more. He smiled. Straightening himself up, he went back to his normal voice.