𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚕;

DREAM SMP
> Karl Jacobs

DREAM SMP> Karl Jacobs

a/n; --

CW/TW; topics of memory loss, just pure angst

-©winter-mornings on tumblr

Both Karl and [Name] sat on the sea shore, admiring each other's company. The [h/c]-nette watches the man beside him who's been writing down something on his book for the past minute with admiration. Looking down to the book, [Name]'s giddy smile slowly turned into a small frown. Right. Now he remembers why he brought the brunette out far. Further than anyone, because he wanted to tell him something.

"Hey, Karl," he called out, making Karl hum in response. "I.. have something to tell you. And it's important," Karl stopped moving his pencil and slowly closes the book. "...What is it..?"

"I know who you are Karl. You're a time traveller," the [h/c] head softly said. Karl's eyes widened. "H-how-? How did you know?"

"It's pretty obvious. Well, for me. Every time I meet you, your skin colour changes constantly so I thought that it was quite weird," he explained as Karl kept quiet. "Okay, listen. You've said before that your memory has been getting worst right? So I thought I might be connected on how you've been travelling more and the more you do, your memory gets hazier," he continued, earning a small nod from Karl.

"That means.. someday you would forget about... me. A-and Quackity and Sapnap of course! But don't worry okay? Here, give me your book," [Name] reached for the book as Karl gave it to him hesitantly. He took the pencil and wrote down a phrase for the brunette to remember. "What did you writ-"

"Ah, shush. You can't read this yet. Only when you feel like you're forgetting something, flip to this page and read it," [Name] smiled. Karl chuckled as he grabbed the book from the [h/c] head, and continued writing down whatever he needed.

Karl fell onto his knees on the floor of his library, breaking down. His traced the old written phrase on his book with his fingers as he heavily sobbed. "W-who are you?! And why can't I remember you!?" he choked out, reading the phrase, word by word.

'I love you - [Name]'

"This name.. All it gives me are these heavy dreading feeling. W-who are you.." Tears fell more from his glossy hazel eyes. His hand moved to his chest, tightly gripping his clothes on where his heart were.

"It hurts.."