𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝙱𝚘𝚢𝚜;

Moon boys from Moon Knight

a/n: I don't know how to end this so I hope you're satisfied with this.

cw/tw: -

[  Requested by FaideMovementWannaBe   ]

"Amor, what are you doing?" Jake asked his lover, bringing over two cups of hot coffee

"Amor, what are you doing?" Jake asked his lover, bringing over two cups of hot coffee. Handing one to the male while he held the other with him. [Name] placed the book he was reading on his lap and carefully took the steaming cup. Jake looked over and read the title of the book. Small disgust was written on his face. "Reading those books again? Didn't you read it for like the fifth time?"

"Seventh time actually and thank you, love," he sneered as he took a sip of the coffee. "And it's fascinating, you know? Steven would get it. You should read it sometime. So we share the same interests," he chuckles. After he placed the cup on the table in front of them, he opened the book to where he left off. Jake frowned a little and sat beside him, crossing his arms. "You're an asshole," he muttered under his breath. "I had enough of hearing the same topic over and over again," [Name] paused reading and turned to look at his lover. "....Do I really talk about it a lot?". Jake shook his head, "No. Not that- Actually, yes but you're not the reason-"

"Then, it is Steven?" The dark brunette shook his head once again. His eyes wandered to the side of the couch, behind [Name]. To where Khonsu was standing. Seemingly asking him if he could expose the one truth about himself. The god only gave him a shrug. He adjusts himself to properly face his boyfriend. "I'm- We are working for Khonsu. The moon god? They are actually real," [Name] deadpanned. "Of course they are real. They are spoken of in the museum for a reason. And the working for them part..."

"Okay. Listen, we are known are avatars when working for Egyptian gods. Like we are under Khonsu. Layla's under Taweret--?" [Name] had a smug on his face. Closing the book back and putting it on the table, he asked, "Show me then. How does all of this work?" Jake hummed, trying to think of something. He then looked at Khonsu. "Is there a way for you to show yourself to him?"

"Make him my avatar-"

"No." he frowned. The god laughed. "There's always a way for me to show myself to the real world,"

While the two talked, [Name] raised a brow at his boyfriend and looked over the space where he was speaking to. "Jake, darling. You look ridiculous. You're talking to nobody,"

"I know it looks weird but give me a second. I just need you to..." he held a hand for [Name] to grab. Ushering him to stand up, him doing the same along with him. Then, he made him turn around. "close your eyes and wait for me to tell you to open them," His boyfriend rolled his eyes and scoffed, complying with his request. In a matter of seconds, Khonsu did his little god magic and made himself physically visible for everyone to see. Jake then told him to open his eyes. Once [Name] did, he screamed. "WHAT THE FUCK!" He stumbled back, staring at the moon good. A sense of excitement immediately built up in him and shouted with excitement. "WOW! HE'S REAL! YOU'RE SO- YOU'RE SO WOW!"

"I know right!" The brunette exclaimed, clinging onto [Name]'s arm -- jolting the said male. "Oh- Jesus Christ, Steves!"

"Sorry love! I got too excited," he giggled. "Though, when it comes to this bird... I don't like- him," he shrivelled behind [Name]'s bigger figure, frowning at the god. "But, babe! He's the Egyptian Moon God!"

"Yes! But! He's like my, I don't know? My boss! I work under him," he pouted. His boyfriend hummed in response and continued admiring Khonsu, blatantly ignoring whatever he said. "Oh, God Khonsu, can I work for you?"

"Hm.. Do you want to be my avatar?"

"Oh, yes please-"

"NO." Marc exclaimed, holding [Name] too tightly close to him. Glaring at the Egyptian God. [Name] huffed in frustration and rolled his eyes. "Babe-"

"No means no,"