𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛;

SPIDERMAN: HOMECOMING
> Tom Holland! Peter Parker

SPIDERMAN: HOMECOMING> Tom Holland! Peter Parker

a/n; -

CW/TW; -

Ned and MJ stood there in shock

Ned and MJ stood there in shock. How is Peter casually talking to the bad boy of the school?

"You're seeing what I'm seeing right?"

"Yup, Mhm, Yes, Absolutely," Ned nodded continuously. What they saw in front of them was Peter looking up at the giant bad boy of the school, [Name] [L. Name], talking to each other. Like a normal, decent human being. No fighting, no teasing, no cursing, no nothing!? [Name] also even had a smile talking to the shorter one. It was such a rare sight. Both Ned and MJ couldn't believe it.

Peter waved at [Name], seemingly the conversation had ended and he needed to go somewhere. [Name] waved back and left. Peter then walked up towards his two friends and greeted them. "Hey, guys. I'm here," He cheerfully said with a big smile on his face. "Wha- Peter, how the hell did you even do that?" Ned grabbed both of Peter's shoulders and shook him. "What are you talking about?" he chuckled. "Huh?? Dude, you literally just talked to [Name]! You know? The [Name]? Ultimate bad boy in our school?? Who would literally kill anyone who would look at him?? And how the hell did you manage to get him to smile?!" MJ reasoned, emphasizing the word 'the'. "What? No! He's not like that. He's actually a big softie. Plus, he's my boyfriend. We're going on a date later. That's why he looked all cheery today," Peter explained as he unlocked his locker and shoved his books in.

"BOYFRIEND?!??"
"BOYFRIEND!??!"

"Awh come on guys," Peter sulked. "But since when???"

"A very long time ago. I just didn't have the need to tell you guys," Both of them groaned and facepalmed. Peter chuckled as he felt his phone vibrate. Taking his phone out of his pocket and sees his lover calling him. He smiled at the screen and immediately answered the call. Now, he's just talking away on the phone with the [h/c] head, forgetting that he has friends.