𝙽𝚊 𝙷𝚠𝚊𝚓𝚒𝚗;

Na Hwajin from Get Schooled

a/n; still simping to this day

CW/TW; spoilers maybe? mentions of child abuse

Hwajin and the minister, Gangseok, had come back from bailing the black-haired from jail

Hwajin and the minister, Gangseok, had come back from bailing the black-haired from jail. After discussing a certain topic that really ticked Hwajin off. How could parents do such things to their kids? It pisses him off that he just wants to kill somebody.

Both of them were walking towards Hwajin's main office, talking about some dumb stuff on the way. Hwajin creaked the door open. Seeing a tall, [h/c] haired male in military clothing -- more specifically a fully white coloured t-shirt and those camouflage long pants, leaning against Hanrim's table. It took a while for the black-haired to register who it was.

"[N]...[Name]!??" He shouted, pointing at the male. The one named [Name] squealed happily, running to the male. Hugging him tightly. "Jinnie my dear! How I miss you! My baby, my love, my sweetheart.." [Name] continued calling his lover pet names. Making his face fully flushed red. "What are you doing here [Name]?" he asked. Pulling away from the hug, yet still clinging onto the male. [Name] chuckled softly. "I'm here because someone else misses you so much~" he cooed as a loud cry of a baby reached everyone's ear. "Papa!!!!" Hwajin snapped his head towards a toddler that Hanrim was carrying. His eyes sparkled and quickly made his way to the baby. He grabbed the toddler by her armpits, carrying her and snuggled his face with hers. "Jaehee, my baby girl! My sweet little lady. I miss you so much!" he exclaimed. Saying sweet little words to her, nuzzling her lovingly. The little one let out small squeals and squirms, making all the adult's heart throb from the adorableness. 

[Name] chuckled at the scene and walked over to the father-daughter duo. He snaked his arm around his lover's waist and pulled him closer. Along with their daughter. [Name] leaned closer to Hwajin's ear and whispered to him, "So, I've heard you just got out of jail," he sternly and monotonously said, making the male shiver. "I-it's nothing! Just some dumb stupid parents pissing me off-"

"He was in there because of a case of child abuse. Even though it's not in our authority to be involved as such, he still did it anyway. But it's a good thing, he saved a kid's life," the minister stated. The [h/c] head's eyes widened and then his expression softened. "You'd go that far just to save an unknown kid's life Hwajin? Even when you should mind your own business?" The black-haired man kept quiet. Holding his daughter close to him while she plays with his long hair. "That's the man I know and love," [Name] smiled, leaning in to kiss his husband's cheek. Hwajin had a small smile plastered on his face. "You just love protecting people and standing for justice. That's why I married you," he continued. "..I love you [Nickname],"

"Love you too Jinnie~ Oh and, I'm handing Jaehee to you. I'm working very late tonight," He says as his phone rings. He took out his phone and read the notifications. "I've gotta go now. Rest well once you're home! You look very tired. I'll come back and give you those back massages you love. Bye, my lovelies~" he says as he kissed his two favourite people on their forehead. He bid everyone goodbye and saluted to them before going off.

"Quite a lovely husband you have Hwajin. Maybe I should try recruiting him," Gangseok wandered, scratching his chin. "Please don't. He'll be the death of me," Hwajin sweatdropped. "And as for you little lady. You'll be having fun with me all day today,"