han noah!

a/n; sorry for leaving yall hanging. no motivation for writing but have this for now. please yall ik its been so long but blame that on life man uryrhhsnssjm. ill remove this as soon as i upload a proper chapter

imagine that Noah's sparkles effect was suggested from you.

the vlast staff came up with the idea of giving each members of plave some special effects for their streams. however, they couldn't think of one that is connected to Noah's character. and that's when you came in.

you were one of the staff of vlast. in charge of the equipment. also being a certain blonde's boyfriend. the designing staff asked you for help once you were on your break.

after a few thoughts in, an idea came in. it immediately lifted up your mood thinking about it. "how about putting sparkles whenever he smiles? or laugh? whenever he does that, i couldn't help but see him glow. oh! add in some hearts too," you spoke, getting a little too excited. nonetheless, the design stuff agrees to your idea and went ahead to code that in.

another day of livestream. this time with noah, yejun and eunho. this is where they first started showing off their own special effects. you watched noah activating his powers. seeing the yellow sparkles appearing when he smiles through the screen. you were very satisfied with the outcome.

noah looked off the camera, facing you directly. he gave you a big smile, activating his sparkles. you chuckled, finding how cute your beloved boyfriend was.

at the end of the stream, noah removed his head gear and ran up to you. wrapping his slender yet muscular arms around your neck whilst your hands slightly around his waist. he swung his hips a little from side to side. being all cute to you. showing you his little smile. making his eyes squint a little. god, you love that expression of his.

noah leaned closer to you, pulling you down too to meet his height. his lips met yours. slowly beginning to giggle and smile in the kiss. you laughed along, though not knowing what was so funny. when the blonde pulled back, he stared into your eyes, still having that giddy feeling. "I heard," he said, confusing you. "You heard what?"

"From ttuks. You were the one who thought of my power design, right?" his tone was soft as feather. his voice flowing like a calming sea. pleasing to your ears. you hummed while nodding. "Yeah," you muttered. "Awe.. that's so cute of you, darling. I love you. I love you so much," noah puffed up his cheeks, pouting as if he was talking to a baby. You laughed as his hands cupped your face, giving you little pecks. "Thanks, baby. I love you too,"