𝙻𝚎𝚘𝚗 𝙺𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍𝚢;

Leon Kennedy from Resident Evil 2

a/n; yeah what the fuck is his hair colour I'm just gonna change it to dirty blonde

cw/tw; death, cursing

[Name] stood silently at the control panel of the cable car

[Name] stood silently at the control panel of the cable car. Trying to tune out the conversation between Ada and Leon. He took notice of the reflection on the window. He cringed at the sight of the two figures all up into each other faces. [Name] bit his lower lip harshly, causing blood to ooze out. He just wants to leave already.

The cable car finally reached its destination and [Name] immediately left the transportation. After a short conversation between the love birds, Leon hurriedly followed [Name] behind. "Hey! [Name]! Wait up!" The dirty blonde called out to the other male, who seemed to ignore him. He was confused at [Name] sudden behaviour but he decided to not speak about it.

Minutes pass by as they rummaged through the stuff in the NEST. Looting anything they could find to help them in future battles. Both of them didn't speak during the whole journey. Though, Leon was getting really anxious. The blonde watched his friend clearing out his inventory through the huge chest. He was getting restless, wanting to speak to the male. Until the [h/c] head spoke up. "So.. Ada huh?"

"What? Oh. Uhm, I don't know.." The shorter male did seem to be flustered just by the mention of the female. [Name] looked over his shoulder. Seeing Leon in an awkward stance. Probably thinking about the woman. [Name] rolled his eyes. "Yeah. Okay. I kinda suspect her of something. Leon, I don't think we can trust her," [Name] blurted out with no hesitation. "What? No- What are you talking about [Name]?" Leon furrowed his brows at his partner.

Immediately, [Name] knows if anything could go wrong in this conversation, it's over. 

He bit his lip once again. "Look, I'm just saying I don't trust her okay? Gut feeling. She's the actual bad guy,"

"She's the FBI, [Name]! I don't understand why you don't trust her,"

"Don't you ever think that maybe she's not?"

"She showed me her card thingy. She's a real FBI agent,"

"Yes, I know. I was there. Right beside you. When you were knocked down," he said with such sass. Leon frowned. "Man, you're just jealous."

"What? What the fuck are you talking about dumbass? Why would I be jealous?"

"You're jealous because she likes me--"

"She's manipulating you! Don't you see how she just switched up from hating you, then SUDDENLY she loves you? You guys barely know each other!"

"So what?! We both love each other!"

"OH MY GOD, LEON! You're being so fucking stupid right now!"

"NO, no. I don't want to hear shit from you anymore! I'm going on this mission by myself," Leon commanded as he left the room to search for the virus cure. Anger filled [Name] as he threw his pistol on the floor, stomping on it. Breaking it in the process. "Fucking hell I can't stand his guy! That woman must've brainwashed him. I swear to god," He punched the wall, leaving a hole afterwards.

'Whatever. Go suck ass, Leon.'

-

[Name] had his shotgun out, roaming around the faculty when suddenly an alarm started to go off. The red light spun around as an AI announcer announced, "Self-destruction commencing in 10 minutes,"

"What the hell... Oh shit, Leon!" He mumbled under his breath as he quickly went on the search for his friend.

Despite everything, he still cares for him.

[Name] appeared in a hallowed room with four different pathways. A circular pillar with an elevator built in, in the middle. The whole building was tumbling rapidly. In a distance, he saw Leon and Ada on one of the broken pathways. Ada hanging off from Leon's grip. From there, he had a dilemma. Save Ada or Don't save Ada? [Name] clicked his tongue. Without thinking, he immediately went to the centre. Taking off his belt, weapons -- anything that added to his weight and ran towards them. He held onto the railing of the broken pathway and reached down to Ada's arm. Leon looked at him with wide eyes. "[N-Name]! What-"

"No time to chit-chat. Let her go. I'm going to save her," As [Name] got ahold of Ada's wrist, Leon let go of her. The blond quickly got up and jogged towards the middle, now watching the two in danger. The [h/c] head tightens his grip around the railing. He started to swing Ada. Building momentum. Ada gasped at the sudden movement and panic-ly trying to hold onto the male with her other hand. [Name] held his breath as he brought Ada up with the final swing, throwing her onto the surface. Straight to the middle. "Leon! Catch her! Ack--" [Name] shouted as he let go of her. Leon catches the woman in mid-air. He hugged Ada close to him, asking for her well-being -- comforting her. Are you okay? It's alright I got you.

Completely forgetting about his dearest friend, who was falling. He had slipped off the broken pathway. The railing he held didn't save him. It broke due to the amount of force it had from [Name]'s grip. Though, he didn't scream in terror yet his heart was racing. He didn't want to die yet. To him, it was alright. If it means saving his friends, it's worth it.

After everything, Leon didn't care about [Name].