𝙳𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚎;

FUGOU KEIJI BALANCE: UNLIMITED
> Kambe Daisuke

FUGOU KEIJI BALANCE: UNLIMITED> Kambe Daisuke

a/n; I love me some cuddles

CW/TW; -

"HEUSC, notify Suzue that I won't be home tonight,"

"Understood," The stern male notified as he let go of his smart device known as his earrings. He grabbed the steering wheel firmly and continued to drive his expensive car. Haru looked at said male and smirked. "Ah, going to [Name]'s again-? AH!" Daisuke aggressively turned the steering wheel in the sharp turn on the road, making Haru's whole body lean against the door frame. "That's one of the reasons why you should use the seatbelt," He teased with a grin on his face. Haru only scoffed and rolled his eyes, looking away from the driver.

After sending Haru back to his home, the stoic male immediately drove off to see his lover. Gripping the steering wheel tightly as a small smile crept up to his face. The thoughts of him and his lover being together alone makes him happy. To finally be in his one and only arms after a long day of work, though he could actually ditch work and hang out with his significant other with the power of his richness. And of course HEUSC.

Steering the wheel to the right, going into the parking lot of [Name]'s apartment. With a single button being pressed - along with a couple of beeps, he parked his car in an available spot. He then walked towards the apartment building, going straight to his lovers living place. He knocked on the familiar door. It took a few seconds for someone to answer. The door swung open and revealed a sleepy [Name]. His [h/c] hair was messy, clothes were wrinkled up. Daisuke laughed at the sight of the male.

"Oh... Suke... What are you doing here? What? O-Okay. Come in I guess?" The [h/c] head was lightly pushed aside and the shorter male just walked into his house. Locking the door, he turned around and wondered where his short boyfriend disappeared. The answer was pretty simple. The bedroom. It just means he wanted cuddles. "Ah, Suke, don't you want to change first? It's obviously uncomfy wearing the suit. Just take my hoo..die..," The cop was already changing when he suggested it. "..from the closet.." He mumbled off. He just shook his head. [Name] smiled at the sight of his boyfriend wearing his hoodie. It looked big on him, making him looks smaller than usual. "Quit yapping. Just come here and give me cuddles.." Daisuke demanded as he climbed onto [Name]'s soft bed. The taller male chuckled softly and joined him on the bed.

[Name] pulled the shorter male closer to him. Wrapping his arms around Daisuke's smaller body. Daisuke did the same and snuggled closer to the other's chest. His face softens when nuzzling into the soft material of [Name]'s clothing. Taking all the warmth from the male. Sniffing his cologne from the shirt. It made him feel at ease. He felt safe.

The strong arms around him seemed to loosen up. Hearing the soft snores from the bigger male made Daisuke giggle. Assuming he fell asleep, he made himself comfortable in [Name]'s arms and soon after he slowly falls asleep.