𝚉𝚎𝚗;

Zen from Mystic Messenger

a/n: hello. remember that I'm still editing this book so there are still published chapters in my drafts. so you may see old comments and votes. love you all and take care of yourself.

cw/tw: -

The actor called his new lover up to the stage after confessing to the whole world that he has someone

The actor called his new lover up to the stage after confessing to the whole world that he has someone. Someone he loves. Someone who loves him. He then pulled them closer to him. Whispering something into their ear, saying something that made them blush.

'I love you' were the words spoken of. Voice was soft yet the microphone had it picked up and blared it through the prominent speakers. Where everyone could hear him. Some were awed while some were disgusted. On the other hand, the reporters just wanted some information, creating chaos near the newly couple.

Meanwhile, a [h/c] head stood from afar. He was watching the couple being the centre of attention. Hurt was written all over his face. Though, the male himself was Zen's manager. He knew - if he would end up together with the actor. Some dumb scandal would appear on the news, everywhere. He felt his heart, throb. He had thought that he had already moved on from those stupid feelings. However, why does his heart ache whenever he sees his face?