𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚛;

Peter Parker from Spider-man: No Way Home

a/n: You finding out that tom!Peter is spiderman accidentally. takes place after spiderman nwh and spoilers. gonna continue with the previous oneshot and maybe making it a series?

cw/tw: cursing

parental figure!reader - pt2

Peter finally came home from school

Peter finally came home from school. Shuffling his keys in his hand, trying to get his apartment to unlock. Suddenly his Spiderman senses went off. He snapped his body around as his arm swung sharply to hit the neck of the unknown person behind. However, his arm was surprisingly stopped by a rough-textured hand grabbing onto his wrist. "Woah! Hey, buddy! It's just me," A familiar voice spoke out alarmingly. "Oh! Mister [Name]! Sorry about that. You move- weirdly very stealthily and quietly,"

"It's a... It's a skill," the older man casually plays it off with a shrug. " That's kinda cool actually. What are you doing here, Mister [Name]?"

"Oh right, so. I've got a surprise for you. All you gotta have to do is open your apartment,"

"Did you break into my apartment or something-?"

"Got the key from the landlord- Anyways open it!" [Name] excitedly ushered him towards the door. The teen chuckled and hurriedly inserted the key into the keyhole. Unlocking the door and swung it open. Peter's eyes met with freshly bright white walls, painted with bits and blends of the colour blue and red. The place was filled with new furniture and decorations to make the environment more lively. Peter was star-struck. He slowly walked into his newly decorated apartment. Dropping his bag on the floor. His fingertips grazed along the walls. Feeling the rough yet smooth texture. "Hey, kid," [Name] called out, placing his hand on Peter's shoulder. "Wait until you see your room,"

With that single sentence, Peter wasted no time and ran towards his room. He slammed the door open. He was immediately flabbergasted. "No fucking way. No fucking way!" The room was decorated with merchandise and posters of Star Wars. The room was arranged simply. A twin-sized bed was in the corner, and a simple desktop sitting under the window with Peter's signature sewing machine on top. A chair tucked in. A bookshelf beside the desk and a closet in the other corner.

"I heard that you liked Star Wars and you wouldn't stop blabbering about it so-" Before [Name] could finish, he was tackled into a tight hug. "Thank you! Thank you so much, Mister [Name]!" The [h/c] head laughed lightheartedly. "No problem, kiddo. I've noticed you've been busy with college and all and I just wanted to surprise you with something. Other reasons, I just want to spoil you," he said truthfully. They parted from the hug. "You didn't have to do this, y'know? Also, where did you find the time to do all of this? And how did you get the money for all of this stuff?"

"I... I just want to do something for you and don't worry about it! I have my ways," he says nonchalantly. Peter smiled widely at him. "Thanks once again, Mister [Name]," The older male flashed back a smile. Then the reminder in his head went off. "Hey, Peter?" The said male hummed in response. "Are you... Are you The Spiderman?"

"W-what?"

"Don't get mad or anything but when I was clearing out your room, I found your Spiderman suit. Well, an undone one. However," [Name] paused and walked towards the closet, opening it. Taking out a completely finished up suit. "Tada! Measurements might be kinda off but I tried to-" He was cut off by sniffles. Peter was quietly sobbing in front of him. "H-hey, Peter? Look, I'm sorry kid- I didn't mean to invade your privacy or something. Come here," He gently placed the suit on the bed and hugged the teen. Gently caressing his back as comfort while the brunette cried into his chest. "I'm sorry, bud--"

"[N-Name]..." Peter started. "Being Spiderman is so hard! It's so stressful-- Everything I do, goes bad and I feel like everything's my fault! In the last battle I had at the Statue of Liberty, I had Doctor Strange to make everyone forget about me. Now I lost my girlfriend, I lost my Best Friend, I lost the Avengers and I lost... Aunt May...! My only family left, I lost her!"

"Peter, Peter! Everything's gonna be okay, alright? I'm deeply sorry that you had to... go through that. You're... Just a kid...- Oh my god," [Name] tightened the hug. Thinking how hard Peter had to go all of those alone. It hurt the older male's heart. "Listen, Peter. Peter Parker or Spiderman, I'll be here for you alright? You're not alone anymore. So, please. Talk to me if you're really at your lowest or just any time," Peter's cries slowly began to calm down as he wiped away his tear-stained face. "Mister [Name], you're the only one I have right now. I can't afford to lose you. What If I failed to rescue you o-or protect you from any danger--"

"Peter, don't say that. I truly believe that you will never ever fail on me. Because you're you, Peter. You're Spiderman. Spiderman always protects his people. Have confidence in yourself buddy. Now, come on, I wanna see you in your new spiderman suit,"