𝙼𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚊 𝚄𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜𝚞;

Murata Ugetsu from Given

requested.

a/n; if any of yall request for a part 2, the answer is no.

cw/tw; -

[Name] held his best friend, Ugetsu, in his arms

[Name] held his best friend, Ugetsu, in his arms. Letting him cry into his chest as much as he can. The violinist stumbled into his home after officially breaking up with his ex, Akihiko. He came in all sadistic and egoistic until [Name] noticed how off he was behaving. The [h/c] head pushed him some questions until he broke. Ugetsu burst out crying. Sobbing and wailing as the scene of Akihiko letting him go repeats in his mind.

After a few minutes, due to much exhaustion from crying, the raven-haired fell asleep on [Name]'s chest. He picked the sleeping male up and set him on his soft bed. A couple of hours later, Ugetsu groggily woke up. The first thing he sees was [Name] writing away on his study table with his headphones on. He looked around, remembering that he was in the said male's home. He got up from the bed and waddled over to the taller male, tapping on his shoulder. "Hey..." he mumbled. [Name] pull down his headphones to his shoulders and looked over at the raven-haired. "Oh, you're awake. Go change and come downstairs. Pick whatever you want in the closet," he said as he went downstairs.

After Ugetsu changed into [Name]'s big-sized shirt and shorts, he did as he was told. The aroma of freshly made coffee swirls around from the kitchen and to the living room. Ugetsu sat down on the couch, inhaling the godly smell of the hot beverage. Just in time, [Name] came with two steaming hot coffee in hand. He handed one to the other male and sat beside him. They sip their drinks silently. Until the [h/c] head spoke up. "Ya feeling better?" he asked with a soft tone in his voice. Ugetsu hummed with a short nod in response. "Thanks... [Nickname],"

"Yeah... No problem. You should sleep here. It's way past midnight,"

"You'd let me?"

"Obviously??? You're my friend. I'm not letting you go home at this time anyways. Plus, I have the feeling that you need me by your side after today," he trailed off at the end of his sentence, looking away to hide the small blush forming on his cheeks. Ugetsu smiled at his words. "Thank you, again, [Nickname]. You're really sweet," he chuckled as he leaned his body against [Name]'s. Laying his head on his shoulder. Snuggling close to him. [Name] let him be as comfortable as he wants. They spent the next few minutes sitting and drinking in silence. Enjoying each other's company.

"You know... Ugetsu. I know this is like- the worst timing ever but I really... like you," he blurted out. Ugetsu moved away from him and sat up. Looking at him with a shocked expression. "Are you serious right now?!" he exclaimed, crawling up close to the other male. Shoving his face close to his. His movements were so quick that bits of coffee spilt out of the mugs. "Hey, careful! You're gonna stain my couch!"

"Are you actually in love with me right now?"

"When you put it that way, it sounds like I'm crazy in love with you!" Ugetsu moved closer to the male, close enough to feel each other's hot breaths. Edging the male to confess. "Damn it, Getsu. Yes, I am," The raven-haired then pulled backwards and slumped back onto the couch. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"What? You were in love with that damn blondie that's why. I had to put away my feelings for you so you can be happy with him.." he mumbled the last bit of his words. Sipping away his coffee to avoid eye contact. "You don't need to say anything since you just got out of a relationship. I don't care if you reject me either," he continued. They sat in silence once more. Ugetsu was in deep thought. He felt the couch shift. Looking in [Name]'s direction, the male was about to stand up. Most likely to leave and go back to his room. He immediately grabbed onto his arm and pull him back down, sitting close to him. He hugged his arm and snuggled it. "... Why don't you give me a few days to think about it? Meanwhile... stay with me..." [Name] glanced at him with raised brows. He sighed in defeat. "Fine... I was just going to the kitchen. No need to be all clingy,"