𝙱𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚘;

ENCANTO
> Bruno Madrigal

a/n; AIAONOAFOFJE BRUNO MY BELOVED MY LOVE MY DARLINGJbuafufbbfpiiIAUH and this is during Bruno's teenage years

CW/TW; -

[Name] laid down on his bed, seemingly resting after a long day of work of carrying so many bricks from one location to another

[Name] laid down on his bed, seemingly resting after a long day of work of carrying so many bricks from one location to another. He took this free time to rest his sore body. The soft and comforting mattress was engulfing him, making all the tension in his shoulders go away. He let out a satisfying sigh and drifted off to sleep.

Or that's what [Name] thought he'd do. A couple of knocks were heard at the door. It slowly swung open slightly, his boyfriend's head peeking in. "[Name]...?" Bruno whispered as he walked into the room, closing the door behind him. [Name] hummed as a response. "Yes, mi amor? What are you doing here?" Bruno didn't say anything and only climbed onto the bed. Plopping himself on his boyfriend -- which earn a slight painful sounded grunt from him. "Ah! Sorry-! Ack-- [Name] did I hurt you...?"

"Oh, no, mi amor. You didn't do anything. Are you alright, Brunito? You look a little down," he asked, placing his hand on the future vision user's back while the other gracefully stroked his wavy hair. Bruno bit his lower lip and laid his head on [Name]'s chest. "I don't really want to talk about it. I just want to be with you for the time being," he muttered. [Name] had a small smile on his face. "Alright, mi vida. Why don't we sleep together hm?"

"That sounds like a good idea, mi amor,"