𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚛;

DETROIT: BECOME HUMAN
> RK800 Connor

DETROIT: BECOME HUMAN> RK800 Connor

a/n; italics means flashback

CW/TW; SLGHT LIME, cursing

-©elithien on Tumblr

[Name] hummed a little melody as he cleaned the blue blood-stained tables. Keeping all the tools in the right place. "I recognized that song," a male voice blurted, startling the [h/c] head. He turned around to see the RK800 android model - or so to name, Connor, sitting up. "Ah, Connor! You're awake,"  the doctor smiled softly. Connor scanned the male in front of him. "Doctor. [Name]...?"

"That's me. So, how are you feeling?" he softly asked, removing his dirtied gloves and throwing them away. "I simply have no feelings, Doctor. [Name]. I am an androi-"

"Yeah, yeah. Blah blah. Android boohoo. Seriously Connor. No need to be afraid to tell me your feelings," The android looked at him with a stoic confusion written all over his face. [Name] huffed in slight annoyance. Right, right. He hasn't realized it yet. The [h/c]-nette thought to himself. "Actually, it's fine Connor. Anyways, following protocols, you're assigned to go back to Lieutenant Hank and continue with your work," he told the android as he patted his shoulder. "Your clothes are over there, on the table. After you wear your clothes, you are free to go," [Name] smiled at him as he continued cleaning up his work area. Connor nodded as he complied.

Before Connor would leave, he stood near the doctor, wanting to ask something that piqued his interest. "That song... The one you hummed. I've heard it before. What's that song called? It gives me a certain.. thing..?" the android questioned the doctor with a genuine tone in his voice. [Name] let out a chuckle and shook his head. "Feelings, you mean? And the song? Of course, you heard it before! Because you heard it from me when you first came alive," Connor saw [Name]'s face softened. The said male chuckled once more. He patted the metallic bed, signalling Connor to sit. Leaning against the table that he had previously cleaned and looked at Connor's features. "Let me tell you a story, Connor. But before I start, let me properly introduce myself to you to help you recognise me," the doctor straighten his back and cleared his throat. Stretching his hand out. "Hello Connor, I'm Doctor [Name] Kamski. I am your creator and you were my very first creation," Connor's LED swirled into a red-yellow and back to blue. He hesitantly grabbed [Name]'s hand and shook it. The [h/c]-nette laughed and leaned back against the table. "It seems that you're confused,"