𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝;

Marc Spector / Steven Grant / Jake Lockley from Moon Knight

a/n: you're like the 'doctor strange' in training in this universe

cw/tw: episode 5 spoilers, heavy dialogues

Both Steven and Marc walked down the memory hallway silently

Both Steven and Marc walked down the memory hallway silently. Looking through the window pane built in the door. While doing that, Steven remembered something. "Hey Marc, You know... I've always had this empty feeling but I don't know what is the cause for it. It's like I'm missing something-- or someone? Have you felt like you're missing something?" Marc took a minute to think about it. "Yeah... Yeah, I do- actually,"

"Weird, innit?" Steven questioned as they continued looking through their past memories to get the scales balance. Then, they stopped at a certain door. A memory that they weren't able to recognize. It showed somewhere, deep in the forest. Young Marc sat silently on a big smooth rock. The rush of the sharp current from the river flowed beneath him. Making him, visibly calm. Then another young boy with [wavy/straight/etc] [h/c] hair came and sat by him. Pulling him close, hugging him tight as comfort. Whispering comforting words into his ears. Young Marc leaned into his touch as he broke into quiet sobs. Then his figure shifted. Young Marc became confused. To why he was hugging a boy, why he was crying. He looked up to see the other male, who was just softly smiling at him. "Hello, Steven," he greeted.

Seems like Steven had taken control of Marc's body. He pulled away from the warm hug and straightened his posture, wiping away his tear-stained face. "Oh, [Name]! Hello! Gosh, why am I crying again?"

"Oh, You had a very bad day today. From what you've told me," the taller boy, named [Name], lied through his smile. "Strange, I don't remember anything bad that happened,"

"Well, good. You don't have to feel sad anymore," he chuckled, along with Steven. They both then continued to converse while a much older Marc and Steven watched them from afar. "Marc... Marc, who is he? How come I don't remember about him?"

"I-I- I don't know. I don't remember him at all. How come you don't remember him? From this, you clearly know him,"

"Marc, I really don't know. That's weird. Is this part of our memories completely erased from our mind?" Steven voiced out. But then a much deeper voice screamed out Marc's name. They both turned to look at the door across the current one.