𝙳𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚎;

FUGOU KEIJI BALANCED : UNLIMITED
> Kambe Daisuke

FUGOU KEIJI BALANCED : UNLIMITED> Kambe Daisuke

a/n; lemon X angst ✓

CW/TW; character's death, blood/gore

"Why did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Giving away your money like that? Don't you need that for your pathetic life?"

"... That's rude. And I don't mind it. They need it more than me," [Name] softly smiled as he watched the homeless man happily buy a simple hotdog and drink from the hotdog stand. Daisuke simply rolled his eyes. [Name] frowned a little, having him reminiscing about his past. "Listen Kambe. There are things you have to sacrifice. People had sacrificed a lot for me. I'm so grateful for them,"

"Yeah, sure,"

Daisuke panicked as he held a heavily bleeding [Name] in his arms. A bullet was shot, aiming towards the short on male but he was saved by a [h/c] haired man, pushing him off the frame. [Name] was instead in his position, taking in the bullet straight through the lower abdomen.

Daisuke body violently shook in shock, still holding the heavily injured male close in his arms. [Name]'s breathing staggered as he covered his wound with his arm, trying to prevent blood from seeping out.

"[Name]? [Name]!? Stay with me alright? Help is on the way!" the wounded male hissed in pain as he looked up at the dark-haired male. "I-it's-.. It's n.. no use.. I-i'm.. not going to make it.."

"No! Don't say that!"

"D-daisu..ke.." The dying male softly whispered as he slowly placed his blood-covered hand on the other's cheek. "S-some..times.. you have to.. sacri..fice something.. to p-protect.. y-your love o-ones.."

'Love ones..?'

"Y-you have to.. sacrifice s-something.. for the great..er good...Remember?-" The now pale man's body went completely limp as his hand fell from Daisuke's cheek. His eyes widened in disbelief.

'No...'