𝙱𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚘;

ENCANTO
> Bruno Madrigal

a/n; school SUCKS anyways have this

CW/TW; --

Every year, on a specific date, the madrigals celebrated the triplets birthday

Every year, on a specific date, the madrigals celebrated the triplets birthday. Just like any other person would do. It was a time of joy for the family. Well, not for [Name] at least. He didn't like it. Because a certain someone was missing. It's awful to see a family celebrating a birthday party without a care about the youngest triplet. It just disgusts him.

It was like any other birthday celebration. They gathered the whole family and invited the whole village to the Casa Madrigal. Cheering and partying as if it was an important event. Then here comes the birthday cake with candles shaped like the number 47. Julieta and Pepa huddled close to the big dessert. That's the cue for the [h/c]-nette. He left the crowd unnoticed.

In a swift, [Name] walked into the empty kitchen. Grabbing the plate of a small cake that he homemade. Carefully, he made his way up to the stairs and made a beeline to Bruno's abandoned room. He gently gave a couple of knocks on the door as a sign of respect and slowly twists the doorknob, swinging the door open. As he entered, his ears met with the sound of falling sand. It was comforting. [Name] took a breath in and out. He crouched down so his legs hung through the doorframe and pushed himself through. Sliding down the mountain of sand whilst protecting the cake with his ruana. Upon reaching the ground, he made his journey up the long steep stairs.

"Damn it, darling. You have the worst room," [Name] complained. He took his time to catch his breath before going forward.

Finally, he arrived in Bruno's vision cave. Kneeling and placed the now cold dessert in the middle of the circular marking on the ground. Silence filled the atmosphere. [Name] began. "Bruno, darling. I'm here yet again. Are you happy to see me?" he let out a light chuckle. "How are you? Are you doing well...?" He asked as he took out a matchbox and activated a match. Lighting a singular stick candle on the mini cake. The smile he had slowly dropped into a frown. ".... Who am I kidding? I'm just talking to myself at this point," He paused, his mind suddenly being occupied. "But if you're here, somewhere, listening. I hope you're doing well," He looked up, staring into the void of emptiness in the room. A small sad smile crept up on his face. "Happy 47th birthday, Bruno Madrigal. I love you so much. I hope you know that I never forget about you," His face scrunched up, clenching a fistful of his clothing. "Please come back. I miss you,"