𝙻𝚎𝚟𝚒 𝙰𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗;

Levi Ackerman from Attack On Titan

a/n; drabs

cw/tw; cursing

[Name] lay on his shared bed, facing his lover

[Name] lay on his shared bed, facing his lover. Levi and him stared at each other for a few minutes. One looks at the other lovingly while the other cringes. "Why are you looking at me like that you stupid brat?" Levi spat. [Name] only smiled, even more, moving closer to the male. His hand gently caressed his lover's cheek.

"Because you're so beautiful, my love," he cooed. It made Levi madly blush. He hid his fully flushed face in the soft pillow. [Name] laughed. "Awe. Don't hide love. Come here," he moved closer. Wrapping his arms around the smaller male. Levi squirmed under him. "You're so cute," [Name] continued as he nuzzled his face into Levi's hair. The shorter man huffed and snuggled into [Name]'s chest. "How unfortunate that we live in a such horrible world. Do you think this titan shit would ever stop?" [Name] asked in a whisper-like tone. The black haired looked up at his lover and went back to listening to [Name]'s rhythmic heartbeat to calm himself.

"... Hopefully, it will end soon. I don't want to live a life where we have to fight for our lives every single day. And I want to live a happy life with you. No titans. No nothing," Levi softly replied. Whispering the last few parts. That made [Name]'s heart flutter. "Wow~! I didn't know you can be so sweet! Gahh, I love you, Levi. You're so cute," [Name] squealed as he held Levi even closer to him. "Stupid...! I love you too.." Levi mumbled, having a small blush on his cheeks.