𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖;

Dream - YouTubers / Streamers

a/n; this was written way before the face reveal. idk how to end this off so I hope this is okay. also does anyone have any obey me angst requests?

requested -

TW; insecurity of appearance, voice and feeling of burden

-©sodatelle on tumblr

"OKAY! GEORGE I'LL GO! NOW, WILL YOU SHUT UP?!" Dream shouted into the microphone while George giggled on the other side of the call. Bidding his twitch stream chat and his friends goodbye, he exited his tabs and switched off his PC. He looked over to the clock hanging on the wall. It showed 2:15 a.m. Dream hummed as he got up and left his gaming room.

The house was as quiet as when he first woke up this morning. His lover was already out for work and the house was left with only him and Patches. Then, he went and stream all day.

The blonde went to the bathroom and washes up. Doing whatever he needed to do for his nightly routine before bed. Then he made a beeline towards his shared bedroom with his lover. Slowly, the door creaked open. The lamp on the nightstand illuminated the dark room. His boyfriend, [Name], was still awake. Reading his book silently with a blank expression. "Hey, [Name]. You're home," Dream spoke up, climbing the bed and lying beside [Name]. The [h/c] head looked up from his book and close the object. "Yes, dear. And you've finished streaming," he added with a little chuckle. Dream smiled at him and cuddled him, resorting to [Name] putting away his book.

The blonde his face into the other male's chest. Taking in all and warmth and comfort that he needed for the night. "How was your day?" he asked. His voice was muffled and low. [Name] could tell he was getting sleepy. "Hmm. It was alright. Nothing special happened at the flower shop,"

"...Really?"

"....Yeah. It's one of those days. My flowers are growing well though," he continued. He notices how his boyfriend is looking a little solemn. A tiny frown on his face. Tired dragging eyes. The blonde shifted his position a little to get more comfortable. "Are you alright?" [Name] asked. His voice softened, almost sweet. He started gently rubbing the side of his boyfriend's arm. "Dream? What's wrong?" he asked once more. "Mh... nothing. I just remembered you operate that shop alone..."

"Yeah... Somethin' wrong with it?"

"No... You're such a hard worker... [Name]," The blonde's words were muffled, and a little slurred. [Name] could feel his body slumping on him. "Then again... I'm a lazy masked person who makes videos and streams every day and I don't even help you around the house. Or... whatever..." his voice turned a whisper. Lowering his voice in a saddened matter. "Dream. Really, what happened? Why are you suddenly thinking like that?" Dream's eyes began to swell up. His vision blurred and tears rolled uncontrollably. He buried his face into his lover's chest. He clutches the cotton clothing in his hands, violently sobbing. [Name] immediately sat up properly and pulled Dream close to him. Giving the warm comfort he needed. "Hey! Hey! It's alright. Whatever it is, I'm here for you, okay? It's okay, it's okay..." he whispered, holding him close as he can. "I-I I just-! Why do you even love me? Look at me! I'm so ugly and weird and loud-! Then there's you! Hardworking and earning for the both of us and I'm just here! Streaming! Playing games all day!"

"Woah, Woah, Woah. Where did all this come from? Dream, come on, stop saying that about yourself..." [Name] hushed him, gently caressing his back as he let him continue to cry his eyes out. "Listen... Listen to me alright? I love you. I love you so so much. Why? Because of everything about you. Who cares about your looks, darling? If I get to kiss it every day then that's fine by me! I don't mind you being loud. I fucking love your loudness y'know? It just lets me know that you're still here... with me.." he says as he lifted Dream's head under the chin. Leaning down to kiss the little tears away. Dream sniffles and hiccups, letting his boyfriend kiss him. [Name] cupped his face and finally kissed him on the lips. "I love you, dear. So much," Dream whined a little. Nuzzling his face back into his chest. "I love you so much, [Nickname]," he sobbed into the clothing. "What did I ever do to deserve you?"

After minutes of gently caressing the sides of Dream's body. Comforting him while whispering sweet nothings into his ear. Dream fell asleep in his lover's arms. [Name] cradled him and soon later he fell asleep.