𝚎𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚎 𝚖𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗;

Edward (Eddie) Munson from Stranger Things

a/n: hey, i wrote smth. i know, finally lmfao. anyways enjoy

cw/tw: stranger things 4 spoilers, heavy dialogues

"Uhm... What?" [Name] stood there dumbfounded, looking at the two freshmen with a raised brow. The corner of his lips tugged upwards and let out a light laugh. "Yeah, but these aren't your normal dice. They have up to 20 sides!"

"Yes, I know. I know what they are. I'm not- uhm. But why me-- may I ask?"

"Because we're short of one member! And we'd do anything for someone- anyone! to replace that spot!" Dustin spoke up. Grabbing tightly on Mike's shoulder, waving his hands around desperately. "But I don't know to play DnD,"

"It's fine! We'll teach you through it! Now, come on!" The shorter male exclaimed as he grabbed [Name]'s arm and pulled him towards the club room. "Okay! Slow down,"

Eddie looked at the trio and smirked. The trio stood there awkwardly. "Now, who is this handsome boy?"

"You don't look bad yourself, Mr Dungeon Master," [Name] cooed with a shit-eating grin. He then reached his arm out, signalling for a handshake. "I'm [Name]. And you are?"

"Oh? You don't know me? That's new," Eddie showed a shocked expression and grabbed the other male's hand. "Should I know you?"

"I'm actually known to be the freak of the school. Eddie 'the freak' Munson. That's weird for you to not know since it's like... a famous name?" they both shook hands as the brunette introduced himself. "I'm never the one to be interested in school drama or rumours. Just wanna focus on my grades and get out of here," he explained as he let go of the handshake. Eddie hummed and observed the taller male in front of him a little longer. Looking at his [skin texture] [skin tone]. His broad shoulders. Well-built body. Admiring his eyes, lips. Now he's just staring too long at his lips to realise his face was getting hotter and redder.

[Name] was one hell of an attractive man.

"ddie..! Eddie!" one of the freshmen shouted for the club leader. Eddie snapped out of his mini trance and looked over to Dustin. "So?!"

"So what?"

"Can he join?"

"Woah wait, who said about me joining-"

"Yes."

The Hellfire club members sat by the table full of DnD items. Each one played the said items and listened to Eddie intensely. While [Name] leaned back against his chair, one leg over his knee and spinning a wooden pencil between his fingers. "The hooded cultists chant, 'Hail lord Vecna'. 'Hail lord Vecna'." he whispered, looking at each of the members. "They turn to you, removed their hoods. You recognized most of them from Makbar. But there's one that you do not recognize. His skin shrivelled, desiccated. And something else. He is not only missing his left arm," he slowly stood up, bringing his left arm behind him. "but his left eye!" he exclaimed, covering his left eye with his right hand. The table turned chaotic. Excluding the [h/c] head. He wasn't too interested, however very much amused.

"Vecna's dead!"

"He was killed by Kras!"

"So it was thought, my friends. So it was thought. But Vecna lives!" Eddie took the Vecna figurine from behind the books and slammed it onto the throne. "You are scared. You're tired. You are injured. Do you flee Vecna and his cultists? Or stand your ground and fight?" The group thought about it for a second until Dustin took charge, taking the genocide route. To fight back. Everyone chanted "To the death". Still, excluding [Name], who only stayed silent. Then the story continues. Everyone gave their turns. Fighting, dying. Killing the cultists and failing, getting their warriors killed.

"Okay, time out! Time out!" The gang huddled, leaving [Name] out since he didn't want to be part of it. He sat there, legs bouncing, smiling at the male across the table. Eddie was getting nervous with his staring. Hiding behind the open books to hide his silly little blush. [Name] chuckled. "Are you alright, Eddie?" the said male nodded. "Yeah..." he cleared his throat and stood up straight, calling out to the huddled group. "Hey! If I may interject, gentlemen. Whilst I respect the passion, you'd be wise to take Gareth the Great's concern to heart. There is no shame in running. Don't try to be heroes. Not today, 'kay?"

"As much as your solution is reasonable," [Name] interrupted him. "Henderson and I get to decide what to do. Henderson? What do you want to do?" Dustin looked over at him and bit his lower lip. "I don't know, [Name]. What do you want to do?" The older male turned to face him. "To the death right? So fuck it. Let's kill that motherfucker," he said as he looked back to Eddie, smirking.

The game continued once again. Dustin rolled the D20 dice first. Silently hoping he gets a bigger number. He threw the dice onto the table. Unfortunately, he rolled an eleven. "That's a miss!" Eddie shouted. They threw a tantrum. Slamming their hands on the table and slapping items off the table. Then they gave way for [Name] to make his turn. He rolled the dice and threw it. Dustin and Gareth begged and hoped that it gets a bigger number. Fortunately for them, their hopes came true. The dice stopped at the number twenty. That made the [h/c] head sneer. "Critical hit, baby," They cheered at the top of their lungs. "And that's why we play!" Eddie laughs, clasping his hands together, congratulating them but more specifically for the new member. "A good first win for you, [Name]," he grinned, stretching a hand out. [Name] accepted his handshake and smiled widely at him. "Thank you, Eddie," They both let out a light-hearted laugh. Eddie then faced the other members. "That's the end of the campaign, freaks. You all may go now. Except for [Name],"

Once everybody got out, the leader of the Hellfire club called for the [h/c] head, who was messing around with the DnD figurines. "Hey, [Name]! So, uhm,"

"Yeah? What's up?" he looked at him, arms crossed. "Well uhm.. Do you wanna hang some time?"

"Sure. I mean why not? I haven't really made any friends ever since I moved to Hawkins a week ago,"

"You moved here? Wow, that makes so much sense," [Name] hummed with a small nod. "Well, I mean I can show you around if you want..." he had his hand behind him and took mini steps closer to [Name]. "Yeah, sure! Tomorrow after school then?" the taller male said, picking up his bag off the floor. "Yeah! Tomorrow after school,"

"Alright. It's a date then. See you then," he winked and rushed off to go back home since it was almost midnight. "Yeah- huh? Wait. [Name] what!?"