𝙹𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚝;

YOUTUBE / STREAMER
> Jschlatt

a/n; heads up, i'm re-editing the whole book again so you'll see the old ones being republished

a/n; heads up, i'm re-editing the whole book again so you'll see the old ones being republished. Also, there will be new chapters along the way so just carefully look at it

CW/TW; cursing

-©cherrijuice on tumblr

[Name]'s eyes widened as he loaded in his project world in Minecraft. He was overwhelmed with shock, seeing his almost a year of hard work, burning right in front of his eyes. Huge holes were planted everywhere. Obviously from TNT explosions. His breath staggered as he tightened his grip around the mouse. Schlatt, [Name]'s dick of a boyfriend, was heard snickering in the background of the call.

Was this the so-called surprise he wanted to show to the [h/c] head?

"Well here's the s-surprise!" the brunette laughed in between his sentence. [Name] pressed his lips together, forming them into a straight line. He put himself into creative mode to look at every test building he has built for his school project. Looking inside the buildings, trying to find his test mobs.

Of course. They're gone too. All that was left was the floating raw meat and chicken on the ground. He searched around the building for the test villagers too. Nothing was there. He let out a shaky breath and leaned back against his chair.

"Schlatt. I know you're such a dick towards me, but I didn't know that you're such a big asshole who would do this kind of shit. I'm so done with you," He logged out of his Minecraft server and left the discord call, going straight to his lovers' room.

"Listen up Schlatt. This is it. I have enough of you treating me like shit. Don't ever talk to me anymore because we're done. Get the fuck out of my life," Schlatt had his eyes widened and tried to apologize to the taller male. He stood up from his chair and chased after [Name] trying to reason with him.

"I'm sorry [Name]! It was only a prank-! I was only trying to-"

"Prank? Prank!? Are you fucking serious!? That world was my entry for my engineering final exam! You didn't even bother to make a copy of the fucking world! Do you realize that you just fucked up my chances to get a degree in that course!? I don't understand you Schlatt. I really fucking can't," [Name] turned to the entrance door of their shared home. Grabbing and turned the knob, swinging the door open. Leaving the cold household and slammed the door behind him.

-

Dream: Jschlatt are you good?

Technoblade: tf just happened

Badboyhalo: your mic unmuted we heard everything

Badboyhalo: I hope you guys would make up..

Jschlatt: we wont.