𝟽𝟶𝟽;

707 from Mystic Messenger

a/n; -

TW; pure angst, spoilers for seven's real name, cursing

Crave the blue liquid - part 1

It was getting worrisome for the [h/c]-haired male

It was getting worrisome for the [h/c]-haired male. Watching over his boyfriend working his ass off without any breaks. He felt really useless for not being able to care for him. He did try to help Saeyoung. Calling him out to take breaks, and eat properly. But the red-haired just kept pushing him away.

"Saeyoung. Please take a break,"

"No, I can't. I need to finish this,"

"Saeyoung, dinner's ready. Come out so we can eat togeth-"

"I'm not hungry,"

"Saeyoung, stop eating that. It's unhealthy,"

"At least I'm eating something aren't I?"

"Hey Saeyoung, I bought movie tickets for us to watch so you can take a break and have fun,"

"[Name], like I said. I'm busy."

[Name] ended up watching it with Vanderwood that day. That was [Name]'s daily life. Endless caring for the male yet no good outcomes.

Lately, [Name] felt... off. Even Vanderwood notice it too. He was more sluggish, slow. The depressing aura that he emits was so strong. Vanderwood often checks up on him and [Name] says he's alright -- and definitely not affected by the words of his boyfriend last night. The brunette suggests that he should return back to the agency. Hoping that training himself more will take things off his mind. [Name] nodded in agreement. He just doesn't want to burden a certain redhead anymore.

One day, a light brunette invited themselves into the bunker. [Name] was more confused than ever. This was the person Saeyoung was busy for? Ridiculous. But he was understanding. They were part of the RFA group. They're pretty much very important.

"Hey, [MC]. Dinner's ready. Will you help me call Vandy over?" [Name] softly asked them, receiving a short 'okay' from them. They stood up from the couch and went to find the long-haired brunette. [Name] placed a couple of dishes on the dining table. He looked back at the countertop and stared at the plate full of slices of different types of fruits. He sighed. It was time to tell him. Tell him that he's going back to the agency. He walked over to Saeyoung's room with the plate of sliced-up fruits in hand. He knocked on the door first before slowly opening it. "Hey, Saeyoung. I brought over some fruits for you to eat," He paused, to only hear aggressive clicking from the keyboard and mouse. "Sae. This is really important. Will you just stop for a while and listen-?"

"[Name], I've already told you! I have no time to listen to you! Whatever it is, I don't fucking care! I need you to leave now!"

"For fucks sake Saeyoung just please-"

"Oh m- Dammit, [Name]! What the hell do you want from me!?" Saeyoung shouted. [Name] furrowed his brows as he gritted his teeth. That's when he decided that he won't tell him about leaving or anything about the mission he was going for after training. He releases all the tension from his body and relaxes. Now, [Name] just wants to tell him his feelings. "It's fine. You don't need to know,"

"You know what I want from you? All I ever wanted was for you to not hate me,"