𝙹𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚐;

MODAOZUSHI / THE UNTAMED
> Jiang Cheng

MODAOZUSHI / THE UNTAMED> Jiang Cheng

a/n: hey. how are you guys? have you guys eaten? have you guys hydrated yourselves? If you did, good job! Proud of ya. Take care of yourselves.

CW/TW; cursing

"W-wha-? how?" Jiang Cheng questioned as he stared at the familiar tall man in front of him

"W-wha-? how?" Jiang Cheng questioned as he stared at the familiar tall man in front of him. The male only let out an awkward chuckle.

"Where the hell did you go, [Name]!? You disappeared after I left home to go to that stupid Wen clan thing! When I came back, no one has seen or heard from you at all! You know how worr-!" Angered Jiang Cheng,  almost saying the words that made him seem like a weak leader. He continued, "You know how fucking hard it was going through all that shit?! I lost my parents, my sister! and even that dumbass of a brother I have! I lost everyone!.. Including you.."

"Jiang Cheng... I'm s-" The leader cut him off with a tight hug. Snuggling his head into the crook of the [h/c] haired man's neck. Trying to hide the fact that tears were falling. "But, now... Seeing you right here, right now, still alive and well, makes me glad. I've missed you, [Name]. So much.." His voice gently fades out, gripping on said male's clothing. [Name] slowly hugged him back gently, sooner tighter. Slowly realising how he missed the male too.

"I..- I missed you too, Jiang Cheng. I'm so sorry for leaving you.."