𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚆𝚘𝚗𝚐;

Shorter Wong from Banana Fish

a/n; no fluff no angst no whatsoever. it's just if the reader was in the plot and what he had done when they found out about their lover's death.

requested -

cw/tw; mentions of character deaths, mentions of drug usage

The whole of Chinatown's mafia gang shook in extreme fear. Excluding Sing, who was sitting right in front of Hong Kong's mafia leader. Most powerful of all. With his black suit blazer around him. Slouching forwards, elbows on thighs. A tip of a lit cigarette was placed in his mouth.

"So I've heard," The male started out. Taking out his cigarette in between his pointer and middle finger. Killing off the fire by pressing the lit part into a cigarette tray. Smoke revolves around the room. Sing looked at him calmly yet his heart his pounding rapidly in his chest. He knew that the man in front of him was a reasonable person. He wouldn't immediately lash out and let his anger take over. Before he would do anything he needed to find the reason for a particular event. Though this time, when he first heard the news, he couldn't take control of his anger and broke every single thing in his office. He went on a rampage when he had to kill someone back in Hong Kong. It made his whole crew even more terrified of him than usual. That's when they all knew their leader is not the one that should be played around.

"So? What happened?" [Name] continued. "Brother [Name]. Me and the rest of the crew don't know what happened. We weren't there. The only few that were present during the accident were Ash, Shorter and Eiji. And of course including the mafia crew that's in New York," Sing carefully and singlehandedly explained the situation. [Name] nodded along with a short hum. "Yes, Ash. I've heard about him too. From what my researchers told me, he was killed by one of your members? But sadly, he left didn't he?" [Name] held a sadistic look on his face. Sing gritted his teeth. "But it's alright. I'll let him go. Now, what about this Eiji kid you spoke of?"

"He's... Ash's loved one. Shorter's friend too. He lives somewhere in New York currently,"

"Take me to him. I want to talk to him," he demanded. Sing nodded and went to prepare a ride with him.

When they arrived at Eiji's apartment, Sing introduce both [Name] and Eiji to each other. Shaking hands as a greeting and sat down in the living room whilst [Name]'s crew members stood outside. "So, I want to talk to you about Shorter's death. What happened?" he asked the black-haired the same question. Eiji tried to explain as much as he can. The whole story. On why Ash killed his best friend but only for a good cause. He mentioned a well-known drug called 'Banana Fish'. He had told him that Shorter was forced to take in the drug and it made him go insane. He explained the whole trivia of the drug. [Name] closed his eyes as he felt an incoming headache. He furrowed his brows as he listened to the whole real story. Once Eiji was done and had a couple sessions of tea, [Name] excused himself and left.

"Oh and before I go, wanna visit Shorter and Ash after I'm done?" he invited the male. Eiji gave him a small smile and nodded happily, accepting his invitation.

At [Name]'s own headquarters in New York, he thoughtfully planned out a plan. After his researchers found out that the drug Banana Fish was still active, he immediately went on a hunt and stopped every person who was still creating it. Killing them, having no care about their background. As for the mafia gang that was involved in the incident, he might have a few words for them before doing anything brutal.