𝚂𝙱𝙸;

DREAM SMP
> Sleepy Bois INC

a/n; sorry for the long-awaited part two

a/n; sorry for the long-awaited part two. I was doing animation for this oneshot but I'm running out of time cause I have work tomorrow(11/12/21). I'll finish it another time. I recommend you to listen to Two Birds by Regina Spektor.

CW/TW; character's death. sorry guys <3

-©99percentjae on Tumblr

[Name] had his twins out to the grassy fields. Letting them enjoy the depths of nature's landscapes. Wilbur was running freely, enjoying the cooling breeze flowing in the air. While Technoblade only stood by the [h/c]-nette. [Name] tilted his head in confusion, wondering why the older twin wasn't doing anything. "Techno? Come on, let's go and play with your brother," The said male shook his head. [Name] raised a brow. He knelt to his son's level. "Are you alright, kiddo?". The pink-nette only shook his head. His father placed a finger under his chin and remembered something. "Is it them again?" He nodded.

[Name] hummed, trying to think of something to help. He motioned Technoblade closer and gently grabbed his smaller hands, covering them with his own. "Alright, this might be a little dumb but if it works, it works," He paused and took a deep breath and out. "Okay, follow me. Breath in and out, and say---"

A man was seen sitting on a bench outside of his household. Eye bags were visible, along with slight dark circles underneath his eyes. His [e/c] cloured irises that were once full of life -- are now dull and cold. The corner of his lips tugged upwards, smiling tiredly as he watched his kids play in the front yard. They were only playing a simple game of catch. Running around like a bunch of hooligans. Hiding away behind the jungle trees to avoid being seen with the enemy. A ghostly figure floated right beside the older man. Seemingly telling him something. "Heya Pops?"

"Yes, Ghostbur?"

"We should go inside. It looks like it's going to rain,"

"Alright. Head inside first. I don't want you to get hurt," the ghost let out a small hum and went inside their humble home. [Name] tugged on the scarf that was wrapped around the upper part of his body. He stood up and called out to the two boys. "Thomas, Tubbo. It's time to go inside. It's going to rain soon and you know what that means?" Both of the boys stopped everything that they were doing and beamed, "Hot cocoa!" They shouted as they quickly ran inside the spruce wooden home. The older man chuckled lightly and followed them behind.