𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚘 𝙼𝚊𝚏𝚞𝚢𝚞;

Sato Mafuyu from Given

requested.

cw/tw; -

The salmon-coloured-haired male stood silently with a broom in hand

The salmon-coloured-haired male stood silently with a broom in hand. Staring blankly out of the window, not moving a single inch.

"Hey! Sat- Eh.." Ritsuka barged into Mafuyu's classroom. Stopping his sentence as he saw how Mafuyu held a blank yet deadly expression. He became curious and looked out the window. Following his gaze down to two figures walking on ground level. It was [Name] and Ayano, carrying trash bags to the incinerator. Both of them had big smiles on their faces. Laughing light-heartedly in their conversation.

The sound of wood cracking could be heard.

Ritsuka turned back to see Mafuyu gripping the broom handle too hard that it broke. Little splinters and sharp bits of wood peeked out. "O-Oi! Satou... You're really scary. Calm down. I know you're jealous but relax. You'll get him all to yourself soon," Mafuyu's shoulders relaxed and his grip loosened, now focusing on sweeping the floor. "Right.." The blunette hummed happily. "Come on and hurry up clean your classroom. We got practice later. I'll wait for you by the gates," The salmon coloured haired nodded in acknowledgement and did his duty.

Both [Name] and Ritsuka stood by the said gates. They conversed for a second until [Name] saw a mop of salmon-coloured hair walk towards them. His face lit up and send a big wave at his boyfriend. Mafuyu jogged up to his lover and hugged him. Tight. Nuzzling his face into his chest. The taller of the two chuckled and patted his head. "Come on. Let's go," he says as he intertwines his hand with Mafuyu's.

Time skips towards Mafuyu's small apartment. The couple was in the bedroom. [Name] was laying on the floor, writing away in his notebooks with textbooks on the side. Mafuyu was on the bed, watching his lover. "What are you doing?"

"Homework. Since there is an upcoming mini-test, Karasuma Sensei gave us some questions to practice on," Mafuyu hummed in response. The [h/c] head rolled onto his back and stretched. "Catch me," the other male blurted out, confusing [Name]. "What-? Oof-" Mafuyu rolled off the bed and landed on [Name]. He looked down at his face, seeing his small smile. He leaned down to kiss his lips. [Name] chuckled in the kiss as he wrapped his arms around his waist. The guitarist kept on kissing him, holding his boyfriend by the cheeks and kissing him deeply. After minutes of them making out, [Name] pulled away -- panting a little. He let out a soft chuckle and raked back Mafuyu's hair then cupped his cheek with his dominant hand. "What's wrong?" The other male seemed to deflate in his touch and averted his eyes away. "...I don't like you being close to Ayano," he mumbled. [Name] smirked. "Is my baby jealous?" Mafuyu pouted and glared at his boyfriend, slowly nodding. "...Yes. I hate that you're in another class, [Name]. Everyone else in your class is taking your attention while I can only see you before and after school and lunch," [Name] was a little shocked. "Woah. You're so straightforward..."

He placed his dominant hand on the floor and pushed himself off, the other hand holding his boyfriend close so he wouldn't fall. He stared into Mafuyu's eyes, making the male blush. "Don't you worry, Fuyu. I only belong to you," he laughed once more and lean in for another kiss. Mafuyu whined in the kiss and squeezed onto his shoulder. From that kiss, he knew that [Name] will always belong to him.