𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚔𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝;

Marc Spector / Steven Grant / Jake Lockley from Moon Knight

a/n: part 2.  you're like the 'doctor strange' in training in this universe

cw/tw: moon knight spoilers? , heavy dialogues

"Don't you think it's time..?" Steven blurted out shyly through the reflection in the mirror. Marc raised a brow at him. "What do you mean?"

"I mean... Don't you think it's time to tell Layla?" Marc's face fell upon hearing that. "I mean, you still love [Name], right? I love him too and I'm missing him right now," Marc held an unsure expression. He thought about it, deeply and hard. He doesn't know. But he ended up trying anyways. "Yeah, you're right. I do- still love him to death. I'll talk to Layla about this,"

The day after, Marc asked Layla for a day out. Saying that he wanted to talk about something. In the end, Layla was sympathetic to him. Understanding his reasons why he wanted a divorce. They broke off on good terms. Now they are just good friends.

"Hey, can I ask you for a favour?" Marc asked in a hushed tone. Gently massaging his fingers in anxiousness. Layla stared at him for a second and sighed lightly. She shrugged. "Y'know what? Sure. What do you need help with?" Marc smiled at her response. "Well, uh. I want to find [Name]. His full name is [Name]-... [Name] uhm... God, I can't remember. Do you know a [Name]?" She shook her head. "Not really... But I'll try to find him for you. Have you started searching for his name in the government list?"

"No. I've never thought of that. I don't think that's possible," Layla chuckled. "You're such an oldie. You can do anything with the internet. Now let's find your ex," Layla smirked as she took out her phone and search for the government list. Once she's on the website she searches for a person named [Name]. Marc leaned forward to see what was his ex-wife doing with her phone. "Here, there's a few [Name] on the list. Try to remember which is your [Name]," She said, passing her phone to Marc. He gently took it and scrolled down the list. Checking each profile, seeing which of these are the [Name] he knows.

Marc had grown frustrated. None of these seemed to be his [Name]. He even checks their profile pictures to confirm his identity but none-- literally none of it matches [Name]. "I don't understand. I'm sure he was born where I lived. How come there is no data of him anywhere!?"