rest in peace, Technoblade

He dreads the day to come. He really hoped it never came. But it did. [Name] sat nonchalantly beside his boyfriend's hospital bed, yet he knows he was losing it inside. He wanted to stay calm as possible for him. He held his hand as gently as possible, not wanting to let go. He knows too well that Techno's life was slipping away. He doesn't want to believe it, at all. The slow beeps from the heartbeat monitor sounded loud in his ears. It was haunting him. The beeps became slower, he began to panic.

"Hey, calm down, [Nickname]," Techno's voice was hoarse. It crackled every word that was spoken. [Name] looked over at him and gave him a small smile. "Sorry," he paused for a second. "How are you feeling?"

"Uhm, I've felt better," he tried to joke to lighten up the mood, which he succeeded. Everyone in the room had let out a soft chuckle. "But in all honesty, weak,"

"...I thought so too," he replied, gently squeezing his hand. "[Name]..?" Techno called out in a whisper tone voice. [Name] hummed in a questioning tone in response. "I'm sorry that I'm... like this..."

"Oh dear, please. Don't apologize for something you can't control. It's that stupid fucking cancer," Techno laughed light-heartedly. "Also... I'm sorry that I'm gonna leave you,"

"Don't say that. You will continue living, alright? I know you will--"

"[Name], I know that you know that it won't happen," Techno muttered. "I'm sorry. I just-- I just wish--" [Name] sobbed between his words. Tears falling nonstop as his throat tightens up. "[Name]... It's alright. It's okay. Promise me something, my prince. Live for me, okay? Move on. Go find someone else. Live your life to the fullest," [Name] brought up their hands to his face. Chanting 'No's and refusing to do what he had to say. Techno called out his name once again. Receiving no reaction from him, he gave his boyfriend a moment to recollect himself.

Time passes as Techno was getting weaker. [Name] could feel him losing his grip, slipping away from his grasp. He quickly tightened the grip and looked at the other male. "[Name]," softness lace in his voice, glaring at him with loving eyes. "Let me go," He says. The [h/c] head stared at him for a couple of moments. Then, he nods. "Okay..." he let go of him, now gripping tightly on the side railings of the bed. "Dear... Be- Before you go, I just want to say you've impacted so many lives. Including mine and your family. I'll continue your legacy for you. I love you, Alex. Please, rest easy. You've done enough," he finishes it off with a single kiss on the fragile male. Techno could only smile at him. He mustered up the little energy he have and whispered, "I love you too, [Name]. Thank you,"

With his final breath, he went dead silent. Only the long screeching noise came from the heartbeat monitor. As expected, the line went straight. Techno's mother broke down first, then his father. Along with his siblings. Then [Name]. May he rest in peace.

-

So uhm, final thoughts. I don't know if making this was disrespectful but I'm here to inform that it's not. That is not my intention.

I first got notified about his death when I had a notification of Jschlatt's tweet saying about it. I woke up to a bad news of course. I thought it was like a prank or something but clearly, it wasn't. Watching Techno's video got me really fucked up. Really crying my eyes out. I just couldn't believe it. I really had hope ever since he announced that he had cancer, that he would successfully defeat it. Hopefully, it just goes away. It didn't. I was very saddened and upset about it.

Techno's impact on me was honestly not big but it did in some way. Some of you may know, that I did watch the dsmp and the cause of me starting it was him. He was amazing at the acting he did, that was what caught my attention. Then I watched him, along with Tommy and Wilbur specifically. The sbi family. It's just sad to hear that one of my favourite youtubers had just left us with a snap of a finger. I may stop watching him, stanning him or whatever, but I still love him as a creator. I missed him already. I really hope he's resting up there. Seriously, rest in peace big T.

In another note, shoutout to cancer survivors, the ones who are going through it and the ones had lost their battles to it. I can't do much, but only to hope that the ones going through it will fight through it and get better. For the ones who didn't, my condolences. You shall be missed. Rest well.

Seriously fuck cancer I just want to punch the fuck out of it if it was a person. So many innocent lives just to be taken away? Not on my fucking watch.

FUCK cancer.