𝙾𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚘;

YANDERE SIMULATOR - MALE RIVALS
> Shidesu Osoro

YANDERE SIMULATOR - MALE RIVALS> Shidesu Osoro

a/n; -

CW/TW; cursing

-©koumi senpai on tumblr

The couple walked home after school. Osoro's eyes trailed off and saw a small animal. It was grey in colour, with faded white stripes on it. The blond walked off his usual path, going straight to the small living thing. [Name] watched him in confusion and followed him behind. "Soro? What are you doing?"

"...Cat," Osoro softly said. He knelt to pat the small one. His rough-textured hand gracefully stroked along the soft fur of the feline. It rubbed itself against the male and purred softly. A small smile formed on the [h/c] haired male. "Do you want one?"

"...Always wanted one but in my situation, I'm pretty sure I can't take care of such cute creature,"

".. Okay I see. Come on, Soro. We gotta be home before sundown," Osoro let out a small hum and stood back up. [Name] reached for the others' hand, intertwining with it. From there, they head home.

The next day, after school, [Name] told his lover to wait for him for a while. With no second thoughts about it, the blond only nodded and waited for him behind the school. With his other delinquent members to hang out with before going to the school front gate.

"Yo, Boss. I saw you yesterday, with that tall nerd. Are you guys.. like fucking..?" one of the delinquents suddenly spoke up. Osoro raised a brow. "What the hell are you talking about? I wasn't with anyone yesterday,"

"Oh no no no. You're lying! I saw it with my own two eyes. You guys were holding hands and shit-,"

"Do you want to fucking die? Why would I go out with some loser? Dumbass,"

"Uh, Boss?"

"What?" one of the delinquent boys pointed in the opposite direction of him. Behind Osoro. There stood a familiar tall male, holding a familiar cat in his arms. The male held a solemn look. His smile seemed to falter upon hearing Osoro's words. The leader of the delinquents turned around to see his lover. He was shocked and dropped everything he held. "[Name]! I told you already, you can't be here!"

"Is that how you feel about me, Soro?"

"No! No! I was only joking!"

"It doesn't sound like a joke to me. Osoro,"

"[Name]!"

"Well. Here take her. I thought we would take care of her together but I guess not," The [h/c] haired male gently gave Osoro the cat that they saw yesterday. "I uh, Sorry. I'll be going now. I'll see you at home," [Name] looked away from the group of boys and quickly walked off, going straight to his apartment. Osoro chased after the male, shouting his name — telling him to come back. Just only to get ignored by the said male. For the first time ever, Osoro's vision started blurred up. Hot tears rolled down his cheeks. All he wanted now is just [Name] to come back and apologize to him.

Not that hard. Right?