𝚙𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚛;

Peter Parker from Spider-Man: No Way Home

a/n: Peter finding out that you had a kid. after the events of spiderman nwhs.

cw/tw: cursing

parental figure!reader - pt 3

Peter decided to hang out at [Name]'s place for the weekend

Peter decided to hang out at [Name]'s place for the weekend. Still having no friends at college, he doesn't have anything to do for the time being. He gave a couple of knocks on [Name]'s apartment and casually walked in it as if it was his own home. "Mister [Name]?" he called out. No reply. "Hm, not here? Time to sneak around his stuff," he joked, letting out a halfhearted laugh.

First, Peter slacked on the couch. Laying on it with different types of positions. Turning on the television to fill in the silence. He switched to different channels. Nothing seems to catch his interest. He sighed. Then he considered if he would go do Spiderman duties but he didn't think he want to do that. After everything, he needs at least a small break from superhero stuff. That's what [Name] told him to do. He decided to look around in [Name]'s apartment.

Peter snooped around the bookshelves. Little figurines of superheroes stood in them. He hummed in amusement seeing Spiderman being there. He got a little more curious and began to deeply observe everything. Children's books were kept neatly. Nursery rhymes, learning books for kids and bedtime storybooks. Others were just normal storybooks and information written books for the adults. Peter then noticed the scratch marks on the wooden bookmarks. Which seemed to be lazily fixed up with tape or glue. A couple of nails hammered in. He looked at the other furniture. The drawers sitting under what seemed to be like a newly fixed window was scratched up and broken too. Looking patched up horribly. Same as the bookshelves. Peter gently grazed his fingers along with the old wood. Feeling the rough and sharp texture, gaining a small splinter. He yelped in pain. "Ouch. [Name]... You should get new furniture," he commented. Then his eyes wandered to the carpet-covered floor. It was ragged and torn up. There were slight burn patches too. Peter grew concerned and even more curious. He wondered what happened to [Name]'s apartment and why is there even children's books sitting in his bookshelves. Questions after questions filled in his head. Soon later, he searched around for answers.

He looked and looked. There wasn't anything that answered his questions. Until Peter stood in front of [Name]'s room. There was a heavy dread aura coming from that room. Peter felt great hesitation to enter but his consciousness insisted. Well, [Name] did specifically say to not enter his room without his permission. He sighed and grabbed onto the doorknob. Slowly turning it until a click sound was heard. He pushes it open. The room was dark. Surprisingly big. Bigger than his room. He flicked the light switch, turning on the lightbulb. A single bed was on the left corner. The right side was just an empty, neatly tidied up bed. A couple of soft plushies on it. Seems no one has touched it yet it looks so clean. [Name] must've cleaned it ever so often. Peter then spotted a small framed photo on the nightstand that was placed beside the left side of the bed. He approached it and picked it up scanned it. The picture held a little younger [Name] and a young boy. The boy sitting on the older man's arm, his face snuggling up to the other. Laughing while looking at the camera with a small cotton candy in hand. [Name] on the other hand supported the boy with his arm and looked at the camera with a huge smile. Peter smiled at that sight. They both looked so happy together. Then it clicked in Peter's head. "Is this... Is this Mister [Name]'s child?"

"Peter." A stern and stoic voice boomed behind the superhero, making him startled. The teen turned around, feeling quite terrified. [Name] was standing at the doorway with an angry expression, hand gripping tightly on the door frame while the other was holding a phone. "M-mister [Name]- I-"

"Put down that photo and get the fuck out of my room,"

"I- Uh- I'm sorry! Mister--"

"GET OUT!"