𝙰𝚜𝚑 𝙻𝚢𝚗𝚡;

Ash Lynx from Banana Fish

a/n: -

cw/tw; mentions of sexual assault

[Name] watches his lover with worry

[Name] watches his lover with worry. Ash was softly sobbing while trying to wipe away his warm tears. He had woken up from a terrible nightmare. Those nightmares. Sweating, suffocating. Those were what he was feeling. He felt filthy. Those familiar rough touches all over his body. It felt too real.

click click

The clicking of camera shutters was still lingering in his head. He screamed. Screaming for it to stop. His body shook violently as he started to pull his hair out of frustration. [Name] jolted from the sudden shouting. "Ash," With [Name]'s smooth and soft voice muttering his name made him stop. The jade eyes shifted to the male beside him, tears still streaming down. "May I touch you?" The taller male asked with Ash nodding right after.

Even with Ash letting him touch him without the need to ask for permission, [Name] felt he needed to ask anyways. Feeling like he'll accidentally violate the blonde.

He wrapped his arms around Ash and pulled him closer. Ash's head now leaning against the others' chest. Listening to his rhythmic heartbeat. The beating sounds made him calmer. His shaking had begun to slowly die down. His whole weight now rested on the male. The tears had stopped. Ash nuzzled his face into his boyfriend's chest, hugging the male close to him.

"It's okay Ash. I'm here. No one's going to disturb you," he reassured. "Slowly, take a deep breath in and out," Ash shifted his position a little and complied. [Name] guided him by doing the same while Ash followed. Letting out the last breath, the blonde went back to snuggling [Name] and muttered a soft apology. In which [Name] shook his head and comforted him. Gently caressing his sides and back while being cautious about where to touch. He planted a small kiss on the blonde's forehead and mumbled out an "I love you," - which Ash replied with the following.

"I love you too,"