𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗;

Simeon from Obey me! One Master To Rule Them All!

a/n; idk how to end this lol. also do you know that I love getting comments?

cw/tw:-

A Sinful Relationship pt2

It has been months since that argument

It has been months since that argument. [Name] had packed his stuff and left Purgatory Hall. He was hesitant at first due to Luke's cries. But after moments of comforting the young angel, he was able to leave. Simeon hadn't seen or contacted the said angel. It was as if he never existed at all. It was quite an uneasy feeling for him to feel. He felt lost. Empty. Like something was missing. Or rather someone.

Will he admit that he missed him? No, he won't. Since it was a sin to be in a relationship with someone of the same sex as him. Yet again, he only obliged the rules in the book. Then again, something felt wrong.

The angel wanted to talk to [Name] again. Or even just see a glimpse of his stupid little smile. Just anything. So he asked Solomon the whereabouts of the [h/c] head. "What?" The albino was shocked at his words. "Where's [Name]?" An uncomfortable filled the atmosphere. "Didn't you hear? He fell."

The next day, a meeting was held. They were talking about holding a party at the House Of Lamentation for [MC]'s second anniversary of them coming to Devildom. Another party where the demon brothers, lords and the purgatory gang show their appreciation and gratitude for [MC]'s huge help. Later that night, they all gather by the place. Doing their parts to put up decorations around the house.

Simeon decided to take a small break. Quenching up his thirst after the hard work he did. He heads towards the kitchen. Walking closer, he heard a familiar voice. "Open up, love. Now, I know you love or eat any food but I need your criticism for this cupcake,"

"Nom... Nom... Criticism? [Name], your cookings are all perfect,"

"What can I say? I was the one who always cooks back then. And Luke's mentor. But thank you so much, Beel,"

The angel took slow steps to the entrance. He saw [Name] and Beelzebub facing each other, laughing light-heartedly. The [h/c] head wiped the bit of cream that was on Beel's cheek with his thumb. Giving a quick peck on the nose. "You're so messy. Will you help me get more whipped cream?" Beel hummed along with a nod. Waddling towards the fridge with a big smile on his face. Simeon accidentally blurted out his ex's name. Catching the attention of both demons in the kitchen. [Name] had his eyes narrowed. "Simeon... Why are you here?"

"I'm... thirsty," Simeon answered hesitantly. The demon rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Get your drink and get out of here," he growled, going back to baking cupcakes. Beel could sense the tension between the two and it worried him. He hurriedly passed his lover the whipped cream and grabbed a cup. Filling it with warm water and passing it to the angel. "Here's a drink, Simeon. I don't think [Name] wants to see you. I mean after what you did? I wouldn't forgive you either. So hurry, go. I don't like seeing him angry," he pushed the angel out and went back to his boyfriend.

Simeon was speechless. He held the cup tightly as he began to feel small. His chest hurt. His vision became blurry. [Name] was happy. He saw how happy he was with Beel. The way he smiled so brightly. Tenderly touching Beel. Genuinely loving the male. He was once in Beel's position. And he missed every bit of actions that [Name] did to him.

He regretted everything. He regretted saying those words. He regretted obeying to rules from a book. He regretted pushing him away. He wanted him back. Tears dripped onto the floor. Soft sniffles reverbed in the hallway. It's time to let him go.