𝙻𝚎𝚘𝚗 𝙺𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍𝚢;

Leon Kennedy from Resident Evil 2

a/n: lol I actually don't know much of the game or him I just found him hot
(I learnt about the game long ago so,, I changed some of the writing lol -18/20/22)

cw/tw: cursing

Both [Name] and Leon was running from a huge almost-unbeatable mutated living dead

Both [Name] and Leon was running from a huge almost-unbeatable mutated living dead. It was chasing them slowly but yet so fast. Both males were slowing down due to energy being used up rapidly. Running out of breath, [Name] held Leon's hand tightly pulling him behind him. "Come on, come on! A room or something!" the [h/c] head muttered under his breath. Repeatedly, the much more bulky man glanced back to the monster, Leon and back front. Frequently, he caught Leon looking at him with worry. [Name] only ignored it and continued running.

Their footsteps were getting slower as the creature starts to catch up. Up ahead was a sharp corner. They took a hard left, close to colliding with the wall. Fortunately, there were a couple of rooms down the hallway. It relieved [Name]. He then quickly pulled Leon into the room — nearest to them and hurriedly closed the door as quiet as possible. He shoves the rookie cop down to the floor, including him too. Ducking from the sight of the creature from the small squared window built in the door.

As the mutated zombie ran passed the room, they both let out a breath that they unknowingly held. [Name] looked at the other male and whispered, "You alright?" Leon nodded, trying to catch his breath. "Y-yeah I'm okay," The [h/c] head let out a small hum as he took a peek through the small window frame.

"Also, why is a rookie cop here in an underground corporation?" [Name] asked, looking back down at the male. Leon hesitated a little and explained. "I got the information about this corporation from someone and I wanted to help from this person,"

"Do you even know this person?"

"I just met her, actually..."

"So, you took information from someone you don't know and completely trust her word? What are you? A maniac?" [Name] scoffed. "She said she is an FBI agent... She showed me all that evidence and stuff,"

"And... You came here alone??" Leon stayed quiet, not knowing what to say afterwards. "Well, you survived until now. I give you props for that," [Name] chuckled. The brunette gave him a small smile, mumbling a soft 'thanks'.