𝙹𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚎𝚎;

MYSTIC MESSENGER
> Kang Jaehee

MYSTIC MESSENGER> Kang Jaehee

requested - tommorowxfood

a/n; hope you like it :>>   <333

CW/TW; --

Jaehee arrived at her shared apartment, struggling to enter her home with stacks of paperwork in her arms

Jaehee arrived at her shared apartment, struggling to enter her home with stacks of paperwork in her arms. "I'm hom- ah!" She squeaked as she tripped over her heels when she was struggling to remove them. The papers and files she was carrying, fell out of her arms, making a huge mess in the hall.

"Ah?! Jaehee!??" [Name], her boyfriend, placed the cup and kettle down on the kitchen counter and quickly ran towards his favourite brunette. He carefully avoided stepping on Jaehee's paperwork and kneeled down to the workaholic female, gently placing his hand on her body and carefully sat her up. Jaehee groaned in pain as she tries to sit up. [Name] gave her a worried expression. "Are you okay, dear? Are you hurt anywhere?"

"I- ouch.. My ankle hurts. I think I sprained it a little,"

"Alright, Alright. Be careful next time okay? Come. Hold onto me," Jaehee nodded as she wrapped her arms around the male's neck while he slid his arm under her and carried her bridal style. She looked up to see her beloved's handsome face, admiring every little detail while he carried her to the couch and gently placed her on it.

Oh, how she was so glad to have such a strong boyfriend.

"Alright love. Just sit still and I'll go get the first aid kit," The taller male smiled softly at the brunette as she nodded a little. He went back to the kitchen and opened one of the top cabinets, taking a white box with a red plus on it out. Walking to the freezer, he took out a small bag of ice. The male then brought the first aid kit back to the living and placed it on the coffee table while going down to his knees in front of Jaehee.

[Name] first gently scanned Jaehee's ankle, to see a rather large bruise marking her ankle. He then took the bag of ice and gently placed it on the bruise, making his lover wince and shivered in pain, from the coldness. Glancing over to the brunette and grabbed her hand, softly squeezing it.

"It's alright. It'll hurt a bit but hold on for a little while longer, okay?" He says softly as he gently caressed his thumb over Jaehee's pale skin, revealing a small pink hue forming her cheeks. Nodding, she took a deep breath and out, relaxing. [Name] gave her a small smile as he let go of her hand and starts to gently dab the ice around her ankle.

Once he's done, he placed the bag of melting ice back down on the coffee table. The brunette could only watch her lover opening the first aid kit, taking out the elastic bandages and a certain ointment along with a couple of cotton buds. She smiled softly at him, thinking how much of a caring boyfriend he is towards her. "[Name].. You're the best,"

"Huh? Why the sudden compliment?" he looked up at his lover and smiled softly. Looking back down, he dabbed the now ointment covered cotton bud carefully on the bruise. Once it's done, he slowly wrapped the elastic bandages around her ankle.

"I don't know. You're just the best," [Name] only chuckled at her words. He stood up and cleaned everything up, going back to the kitchen to place back the first aid kit. Pouring away the water in the ice bag and threw away the plastic bag. "Oh! Also, I was trying a new coffee flavour for my café. Will you be the first one to try it?"

"Sure. I think it would taste delicious," the [h/c] head smiled at her words as he poured the hot water in the kettle into a cup. He mixed the flavoured powder and the hot water with a spoon. Once he's done, he picked up the cup and brought it to the coffee lover.

"Be careful, it's hot.." Jaehee carefully took the cup and softly blew the hot beverage and slowly drank it. She gave out a satisfying expression. "This is delicious [Nickname]. You should put this up as a special in your café,"

"Thank you. And that's a good idea. I'll do that," [Name] smiled softly at her. He gently moved Jaehee's leg to the coffee table so he could sit beside her.  He wrapped his arm around Jahee's waist, pulling her closer. Jaehee then laid her head on the other's shoulder, trying to feel comfortable.

"You're so clumsy, Jae,"

"Oh shush, I know I am,"

"Anyways, will you give yourself a break? Your boss is an asshole for giving you that much paperwork,"

"..I usually defend him but I really need a break after this incident. I'll only do it for you.." the [h/c] head smiled at her and gave her a peck on the forehead, earning a soft chuckle from her.

"I love you [Name],"

"I love you too Jaehee,"