𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚛;

DETROIT: BECOME HUMAN
> RK800 Connor

DETROIT: BECOME HUMAN> RK800 Connor

a/n; -

CW/TW; character's death, cursing, blood/gore

-©elithien on Tumblr

Clothes scratched, torn and burnt. Tie became untied messily around his neck. Hair unkempt and tangled. Scratches and wounds all over his body. Blood trickled down from the side of his mouth. A human male detective was aggressively pushed down on his knees, hands tied to his back. An RK900 android pulled him by his hair, gun to the head. He groaned and looked at the RK800 android in front of him.  "Connor! What the f-fuck are you doing?" [Name] growled. Connor kept an emotionless glance down the male, stepping near him. "I'm doing my job, Detective [Name],"

"And what type of job is this!?"

"Hunting and eliminating you,"

"What the fuck are you talking about? You're a deviant hunter android, NOT a murderer!" [Name] shouted, emphasizing 'not'. Connor shook his head. "False. I have been recently rebooted and my only assignment is to eliminate you, [First Name] [Last Name]. I was told the reason was that you were distracting me," [Name] eyes slightly widened and continued to struggle his way out. But the bigger android held a strong grip on him.

After a few seconds of trying to wiggle his way out, he gave up. Slightly panting. "Fine. You've been distracted. Because of me. Because of yesterday. It was my fault, I didn't mean it. I'm sorry okay?" Their surrounding became silent. Connor was getting sick of it. That sadden face of the human male. It disgusts him. He snatched the gun from RK900's hand and chucked it. A loaded gun aiming directly to the [h/c]-nette's head. "Connor, I lo-"

"That's enough." Pulling the trigger, [Name]'s body went limp. Slowly dropping his whole body onto the concrete ground. Blood splattered everywhere. Staining, the ground, the bigger android and Connor.

A single tear fell down Connor's face.