𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎;

ANYTHING
> Character of choice

a/n; fill in c/n as your character choice

a/n; fill in c/n as your character choice. Happy New Year(this was written and posted on Jan 1 of 2021). this is a poorly executed chapter

CW/TW; --

The clock hands hovered over two numbers, saying it is 11:45 pm

The clock hands hovered over two numbers, saying it is 11:45 pm. It was 15 minutes away from it striking midnight, indicating that it was finally the New Year. [Name] was seen with his partner in the kitchen. Arms around their waist, chin resting on their shoulder. Hips were swaying a little in sync due to the music playing in the background. [c/n] was only trying to prepare nacho and cheese for the movie they're going to watch after hitting the New Years countdown. But the typical [h/c] head had to disturb them.

"Baby~ Come on now. Dance with me," the taller male said cheekily. [c/n] giggled and snuggled [Name]'s face cheek a little, still putting together the snacks and drinks. "I will. Just give me a sec..~" the shorter one replied. [Name] gave them a low chuckle and softly whispered. "Okay~ Just come meet me in the living room," "Sure honey," [Name] winked at them. [c/n] giggled once more, seeing their boyfriend's antics.

As [c/n] finished preparing, they picked up the plate and a couple of cold soda cans to the living room. Placing down it on the coffee table. They let out a soft sigh. [Name], who was behind them, pulled [c/n] by their waist and trapped them in his arms. The shorter one squeaked, making their lover laugh, along with them after. An idea came into the [h/c] head's mind. He softly blew his lover's ear, making them squirm in his arms. Forming a dark pink hue on cheek to ear.

"[N-Name].. Stop that! That tickles," they exclaimed, trying to push their lover away. Only for [Name] to hug them tighter. "Then dance with me, baby. The music is playing our favourite song~"

"Fine, fine~" [c/n] giggled as they were released from [Name]'s trap, now having their hand being gently held by the taller male. Leading them to the dance. Step by step. They would laugh every time they messed up their dance moves. Now they have moved on to a more pop type of music, dancing their ass off. Dancing, hands together. They were having a lot of fun. [Name] pulled [c/n] closer to him and raised their arms, leading them a twirl. Continuing with their usual dance.

As they were doing their own thing, [c/n] noticed the time ticking on their tv. He stopped dancing and nudged his overexcited boyfriend. "[Name]! Babe! It's going to be New Year soon! Let's go to the balcony!" they exclaimed as they pushed their lover towards the balcony.

As they approached the balcony, a bunch of voices faded in. They were counting down the time to the New Year together. The couple who were now outside, on their balcony, counted down along with them.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

Everyone in the neighbourhood shouted as a loud whistling noise was heard. The fireworks had started. Exploding hundreds of beautiful colours in the night sky. The couple watched the scenery in amazement. [Name]'s arms snaked around his partner's waist, holding them close. [c/n] smiled softly and leaned their head against their boyfriend's chest.

"Happy New Year, [c/n],"

"Happy New Year, [Name].."