Chamber of Screts- Part 2

Victoria Potter
"What are you doing?" I walked outside to Harry who was staring intensely at a nearby hedge.

"I think I see a giant pair of eyes staring at me." Harry whispered, not taking his eyes off the hedge.

"Wow what are you two doing? Probably crying because you guys got no friends. No one said "happy birthday" to you huh? That must suck not even getting present. Losers." Dudley said waddling his fat ogre body outside to me and Harry.

"We aren-" Harry got interrupted by me of course who had a short temper.

"Oh we are wondering how to set the bush on fire and then how to set you on fire." I smiled at him as his face went pale. His eyes grew wide, he was terrified of the magic stuff since Hagrid turned him into a pig.

"I am not getting turned into a pig again."

"I never said turn you into a pig, I said set you on fire. Honey we can't transform things yet so when we can we will turn you into a normal, pretty person and then back into a pig. How does that sound?" Harry started laughing and smiling. He started making random words come out of his mouth to make Dudley think he was turning him into a pig. Dudley started crying and ran to Petunia.
---------------
"Here is bread now, give that plate to your sister." Petunia gave Harry 2 plates, each with a piece of bread for dinner. Vernon was talking about what each person will be doing when the Mason's arrive as Petunia finishes up a weird looking cake.

"And you?" Vernon stared at me and Harry down.

"I'll be in my bedroom, making no noise and pretending I don't exist." Harry sasid sassily.

"To the right you will. With any luck this will be the day I make the biggest deal of my career and two will NOT mess it up." Vernon smiled at the end and I shook my head "yes" and ran upstairs.
I walked into our room and laid on my bed Harry went to do the same when I stopped in his tracks.

"Ummm Plum?"

"Yeah Prince Harry?"

"There's someone or something on my bed." I turned and sat up. The creature sitting on Harry's bed is small, has bulging green eyes and bat-like ears, and is wearing a tattered pillowcase for clothes.

"You were the thing staring at me before, who are you?" Harry walks towards the old-man bat but he stands up and walks towards the window away from me and Harry.

"I-I am Dobby, the house elf. You are Mr. Harry Potter! And you are the amazing Victoria Potter!" He turned and pointed at me.

"Yes I am the amazing Victoria Potter!" I walked over to Dobby and shook his tiny little hand. He was so frail and adorable.

"Do you want to sit on my bed or something?" Harry stood up from his bed and patted it signaling for Dobby to sit down.

Dobby did not sit down.

Instead he... well, he.... I don't know how to explain it.

"Oh THANK YOU, I am treated equal to wizards, THANK YOU." He grew louder and burst into noisy tears because he was being treated as an equal, poor thing.

I heard the volume downstairs die down. I hushed Harry and signaled him to quiet Dobby. Harry told him to be quiet. Then Harry said to him that "he must not know many nice wizards" which just made the situation worse.

The house-elf begins to bang his head on the window, explaining his behavior as a self-inflicted punishment for speaking disloyally of his masters, saying that he was bound to serve them until he died. I hate whoever his masters are.

"You and Victoria are famous, sweet, modest, amazing."

"Oh we are not-" Harry again was interrupted by me who has never been praised in my life.

"Mean. We are not mean, we are all the things you say we are." I gave Dobby a hug. He smelt expensive yet wearing a pillowcase, interesting.

"You, Victoria, are all the things I've heard. You are beautiful, funny, and very smart. You are an amazing person." What is not to like about this guy. I smiled so hard it hurt.

Then sh*t went down.

Dobby made a reference to Voldemort (calling him "He- Who-Must-Not-Be-Named" which is a stupid name, he has a name call him it because it gives him less power ). We learned that Dobby wants to prevent Harry and I from returning to Hogwarts, as danger awaits us there, of course. Harry protested, but Dobby only responded by nodding or shaking his head.I tried to speak but me and Harry's dialogue was interrupted by Dobby stopping to bang his head once more.

This time, his yelps of pain are heard downstairs. Vernon came up the stairs. I ran to my bed as if I was asleep and he didn't reprimand me. I am so smart.

He reprimanded Harry, and Harry quickly hid Dobby in the closet. Vernon left, and the conversation continued. Harry was furious to find that Dobby had been collecting all of our mail from Ron and Hermione.

"What the bloody hell Dobby, I actually liked you!" I was pissed. I still had a thing for Ron and Hermione was one of my best friends.

Dobby explained his actions as an effort to deter us from returning to school. Harry replied that we must return to Hogwarts, and Dobby leaped off the bed and things went a-wall.

Harry and I tiptoed down the stairs and found Dobby by the cake Aunt Petunia was making. He then levitated the cake over to the Masons. I told Harry that he needs to grab that cake before it falls for him and I need to go upstairs before we get literally killed. He didn't listen of course and the cake went all over the Masons. Oops.

They were pissed. What was worse is that an owl flew in and dropped a letter for me and Harry on their heads. The Masons left and I was scared. Vernon grabbed the letter out loud.

"it's a warning from the Ministry not to perform magic underage. If you do you are expelled from Hogwarts. HAHAHAHA you two have no power any more. We have all the power."
---------------
It has been since the incident and things have gotten worse. We aren't allowed out of our room, the windows have bars on them, and we are fed through a flap on the door. This is worse than prison.

"I wanna go home." I groaned shifting around the food so none of it touched.

"We are home, dingbat." Harry said as he grabbed the garbage can and through his plate in it. Then he came over to me and grabbed my plate and did the same.

"No. Hogwarts is our home." He smiled at that and sat on my bed. We talked for hours till he went to bed.

Harry's nightmares are getting worse and worse by the minute, I woke up to rattling and so did Harry. We both smiled when we saw it was Ron!