Order of The Phoenix - Part 7

Victoria Potter

"I'm confused, you want me to teach a secret Defense Against the Dark Arts?"

"Well yeah. I mean everyone in this room signed up. it's to stand up against those who won't teach us anything." Hermione said, grabbing my shoulder. "I don't know if I should, I don't wanna get in trouble." Then Harry walked over to me.

"Look Victoria, I'll help teach and I'll take full credit. But you taught me a lot of defense against the dark arts. You are extremely good at it." I sighed. "I'll do it, and I'll take credit with you Harry. What do we call this?"

"Dumbledore's Army." Ron said. "So Dumbledore knows about it?" I asked. "No, and we don't want him to." Harry said. "But if Dumbledore than- never mind." Regulus said exactly what I was thinking.

"What if someone betrays us? I don't trust y'all no offense." Hermione laughed and handed me every signature on the list. "If someone betrays us, I have cursed the parchment to boil on his or her face across the cheeks and nose, forming the word''SNEAK ''. I thought that would be the most effective way to find the culprit." I laughed at that.

"Well we need a place. Find one. Make it secretive. Victoria you may go as you have a boyfriend and best friends who will not be accompanying us in this club- why are you dressed so nicely?" Harry said looking at me as I wore a nice simple black dress with silver, real silver, jewelry. My hair was curled and I had a nice bold lip. My makeup was done nicely and my shoes with silver as well. I wore a big nice coat. "I have a date with my boyfriend. My hot, rich boyfriend. That I love. But I will not find out about our secret club!"

"Hi darling, what did your brother want?" Draco said, taking off my coat. "He met someone who was going to the hogshead that knew our parents when they went to Hogwarts. He was a year older than them and played quidditch with my father." He smiled and grabbed my hand. "Wow you are just magnificent. I love you Victoria Lily Potter, will you wear my family's necklace?" I looked at this nice crystal necklace with an emerald stone in the middle. On the back it said M but when I held it, it changed to 'DV'. "The necklace says M for Malfoy when the necklace isn't given to the owner's partner. When a partner such as yourself shows the initials of the couple, I'm charmed to make Draco and Victoria. My father gave it to me to give to Astoria. I never did. He was furious when he found out you and I are dating but my mother told me to give the necklace to you. How my father knew we were dating I'll never know."
Oh but I know I know. Regulus said it to No nose man and he told his bestie mop headed Lucifer.
"I have no idea." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"Love, are you okay?" I asked him as he looked down. "Ummmm yeah you just look really sexy." It sounded like he was shifting his pants and then it hit me. "H-holy shit!" I started laughing as Draco shifted and gave me a stern look. "Stop laughing!" I couldn't hold back my laughter, thank god I made Regulus not come on this date. Though he hates looking at me and Draco together. He'll leave the room when we kiss. "Shut up Victoria, or I will make you." My eyes widened at that and I stopped talking...for like 2 seconds before is atttedblughing again. "Yeah you won't because you don't have my consent. Also you and Astoria did it at age 13, 14 and that was gross enough I'm not doing it now. Maybe in 6 years or later in the year Y'know closer to the end. But now, no. What is it with boys and wanting to do it at a young age?"

"Well some boys have urges and can't hold it in their pants." He said eating some of the food something rich people would get. Though I am technically also rich. "Okay I have the urge to punch my best friend in the face but I don't do it...all the time." He put down his fork. "You wanna punch Luna?" He said looking at me confused. "What?! No! I wanna punch my best friend, Y'know Secrets!" Now he looked even more confused. "Secrets? What kinda name is that?"