Prisoner of Azkaban-Part 6

Victoria Potter

I went into DADA the next day ready for detention with Lupin. We did some boggart things. It was hilarious the only one who wasn't like DADA was Draco who was walking with a bandage arm and a black eye.

"Everyone out." Remus went in front of the boggart. It was a moon, why? WHy be scared of the moon? "Even me? I have detention." I said and everyone turned to me.

"You got detention? How Victoria?" Neville stared at me and Draco shook his head to tell me don't please I don't wanna be made fun of. "I beat up a person."

"Who?" Everyone asked.

"That's for me to know and you to stay curious, now get out Professor Lupin as a student with detention." I smiled as everyone left. I turned to see Lupin's back towards me but I knew how to get him to turn around.

"Okay Miss Potter, please ummmm-"

"Uncle Moony?" Remus instantly turned around a shocked expression and his eyes grew wide.

"What did you call me?" He started to tear up and walked forward.

"I said Uncle Moony, I know you are my godfather." He ran with open arms and squeezed me tight, I could barely breathe but I didn't mind, I had a family and a nice special family.

"H-how did you know?"

"I figured it out because I remember your face, you looked so familiar, I remember your voice, you also gave me the chocolate my aunt took away from me that was from my "uncle" and well people who have godfathers call them uncle sometimes."

"I missed you and I sang to you every night."

"Rainbow Connection right? I sing that to Harry when he can't sleep."

"I really love you and am happy to have you, I had to wait 12 years to see you again to have Harry tell you that you guys didn't know me. It broke me."

"Why Uncle Moony? Are you a werewolf?"

"W-what?"

"Well Uncle Moony and werewolves become werewolves when they see a full moon and your boggart was a full moon. Also you have those scars like claw scratches so are you a werewolf?"

"I am so sorry that you know me as a werewolf. You're father used to call it my furry little problem. People thought I had a rabid bunny." I giggled.

"I'm sorry though because I'm a monster. I got bit when I was 5 by Fenrir Greyback, my whole childhood was taken from me. I know I'm a monster."

Okay enemy number 1. Fenrir Greyback 2. Voldy Moldy because I've killed him already

"You aren't a monster. You aren't a monster for things that you cannot control. These things don't make you a monster they make you special and make you more lovable. You are no monster you're my godfather." I said lightly touching his scars.

"Thank you Victoria. What have you done already in your life may I ask?"

"I killed Tom Riddle last year😁." Me and Remus talked about my life and everything besides my powers.

"So you pull pranks?"

"Kinda. I will help the twins not kill everyone. I only did the post-it thing because nobody would die or get hurt and honestly I was scared that the new Defense Against the Dark Arts would be evil." I sat looking down.

"Evil? When have they ever been evil?" Lupin asked.

"Well Squirrel- I mean Quirrel, had Voldemort on the back of his head but thankfully Harry killed him. Of course Harry wouldn't have killed him if me, Hermione, and Ron hadn' helped him."