Sorcerer's Stone- Part 7

Victoria Potter

It is Halloween and the last time I talked to Harry was September 16. Over a month and it had been hard. I hung out with George, Fred, and my new best friend Lee Jordan. Cho, Padma, and their 2 other roommates Su Li and Mandy Burklehurst have all gotten really close. Regulus has been giving me lessons in every subject, especially charms.

I got up early and took a shower. At night I made Fozzie the frog float using the levitation spell. Then I made the huge rock and huge branch float. I have gotten really good at that spell, and I can make really heavy things like a fallen tree float.

I went to the great hall for breakfast and sat next to Hermione Granger. Her and I study every other Monday night at 7:30. She and I were talking about the exam we had recently taken in Potions. I had gotten an "O" which is the best grade but Hermione got an "A"

"Hey V-V what do I talk like?" Lee Jordan came strolling over to me and sat down.

"You talk like an idiot, Lee-Bee."

"Well of course, I talk like an idiot. How else could you understand me?

"You're so stupid." I said as I rolled my eyes. Lee jokingly pouted and started to fake cry. Everyone including Harry were staring at me and Lee. Everyone was silent, some of the teachers were looking at him as if he were crazy.

"I'm sorry I hurt your feelings when I called you stupid. I really thought you already knew." I said to end the silence. Then Lee started laughing and I got up and walked away from them to grab my books for charms.

"That was funny, Harry was looking at you. Are you ready to do the levitation spell? You gotta remember to not do it properly at first, do NOT be the first one to lift the object. Then people might know you have been practicing." Regulus was flying everywhere, saluting to the ghosts like Nearly Headless Nick and Peeves. All the ghosts liked me especially Peeves because they can see Regulus and so can I, but they all agreed to not tell anyone.

I grabbed my book and walked with Cho to charms. My seat was behind Hermione and Ron, great. Of course they argued the whole time about how to properly say the spell. It was kinda annoying but I feel like everyone knows or at least I do that they will get married one day.

"Wingardium Leviosa!" he shouted, waving his long arms like a windmill."You're saying it wrong," I heard Hermione snap. "It's Wing-gar-dium Levi-o-sa, make the 'gar' nice and long.""You do it, then, if you're so clever," Ron snarled." Then she did it. Flitwick was clapping and cheering. Then others got their feathers up. I got mine up and then the bell rang so everyone got up and left.

On my way out I dropped all my books so I said "Wingardium Leviosa" Picking up the heavy big books up from across the room. I turned to see Flitwick staring. He placed his wand down and walked towards me.

"Ms. Potter, that is extremely good for your first day. Those books are very heavy compared to a feather. Can you pick up let's say," He thought for a second, "That chair?" I did as he said and picked up the chair. Then the desk, then after a few objects he asked me to pick HIM up. I did as he said and I floated him around and up, down, side to side, everywhere really.

Then I put him down. "Remarkable, you are gifted, Ms. Potter. Keep practicing, you have obviously been doing the reading. I like when one of the brightest students of their year are Ravenclaws. Well you better get to the rest of your day, and 20 points to Ravenclaw!" Professor Flitwick spat.

I was one of the brightest students of my year!

---------------

The Halloween Feast began and I ate with a big smile on my face. Flitwick was smiling at me and pointing me out to the teachers. All the teachers did not believe him that I did that. Snape stared at me, perv am I right? Dumbledore smiled and nodded at me. He then watched Regulus as Regulus started screaming at Dumbledore about my achievement.

"I'M TELLING YOU I HAVE NEVER FELT THIS FREE I CAN SCREAM WHENEVER I WANNA! SHE LIFTED FLITWICK AND A TREE! SHE COULD PROBABLY LIFT THE CASTLE ONE DAY!" Regulus was twirling around Dumbledore, laughing and smiling.

Then sh*t hit the fan when Squirrel, I mean Quirrel came running in saying something about a 12 foot Troll in the castle. Then we started walking out to the common room and I noticed my brother and Ron joined the Hufflepuffs and I realized they went to find Hermione. I heard what happened between them and that she was crying in the girl's bathroom. I ran into my dorm and grabbed my wand and ran to the girl's bathroom.

I heard screams coming from the bathroom. When I get in there I see Ron hit the giant troll with its own club. I thought that'd knock it out but instead he threw Ron across the room and went towards him before he could hit him he was in the air.