Prisoner of Azkaban-Part 1

Victoria Potter

TW: Suicidal thoughts and suicide (Look for the end of TW for when you can read again)

Life has gone to shit. Yeah Harry has it bad but somehow I got it worse. Harry seems to have every friend in the world. If I even want to send Hermione or Ron a letter Harry has to be bitchy. He threw out my letters the other day. He barely lets me send to Fred and George. I've been mostly sending to Lee, Luna, and PANSY. YES PANSY PARKINSON WE ARE BEST FRIENDS NOW! But I've been 2 to Harry still. Right now me and Harry are in an argument so him and I aren't talking. The Dursley's are letting Harry sleep on the couch because he's been soooo good recently. Like WTF. ANYWAYS I JUST WANT TO KILL MYSELF.

---------------

"YOU SHOULD JUST KILL YOURSELF BECAUSE NO ONE LOVES YOU!" Aunt Petunia yelled as I ran outside. I ran to this playground. It was abandoned but I let my hair flow in the wind. Then I heard a crack and I looked down to see what it was. It was a glass bottle. I picked up one and picked up my sleeve. I then scraped it across my arm. Blood gushed from my arm and I cried harder than ever.

"WHAT THE FUCK VICTORIA! STOP!" Regulus popped out of nowhere. "TAKE OFF YOUR SOCK AND PLEASE WRAP IT AROUND YOUR ARM! PLEASE! I NEED YOU ALIVE PLEASE!"

I grabbed my sock, the other sock was given to Dobby, and I wrapped it around my arm. I sat and cried for a time and ended up falling asleep. When I woke up it was about 5:30, supper time! I ran home and when I jumped onto the porch, Petunia was standing there tapping her arm as if it was a watch. SHIT!

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Petunia screamed.

"I was-" I tried to say.

"I don't want to hear it, no supper for you. Aunt Marge is coming tomorrow! It is a very important day! Upstairs now." She pointed at the door. I walked in to see Harry picking up a broken plate off the ground. My face was stained with tears and all puffy. He looked at me and ran up and hugged me.

"You okay? Can we not fight anymore?" Harry asked

"Y-yeah, sure." I grabbed my arm and ran up the stairs. I put on a shirt with less blood on it. I just sat in my room reading my favorite book Pride and Prejudice. Until Harry came upstairs with a piece of bread and a small cup of soup.

"I yelled at Vernon so I am now being sent upstairs with our dinner." He smiled and tossed the bun. I grabbed it and ate it.

---------------

END OF TW YOU CAN READ FROM HERE

"WAKE UP AUNT MARGE WILL BE HERE IN A FEW HOURS" Petunia screeched

"Happy birthday dude." I said with no emotion at all.

"Yeah, I'm tired."

"Same what do you think is gonna happen this year?"

"What do you mean?" Harry rubbed his eyes and looked at me with a confused face.

"Well year one Hagrid showed up year two dobby showed up. What do you think will happen this year?"

"Aunt Marge shows up and stabs us." Harry laughed and I joined in.

"Her and her ugly dog." I said opening up Pride and Prejudice I was at, in my opinion, the best part!

🚨SPOILER ALERT🚨 where Mr. Darcy gives his ill-judge proposal and on the road in front of Rosings forest where Elizabeth is reading Mr. Darcy's letter.

"Hey I got you a present Plum." Harry says handing me a book. I opened it to find a photo album that Harry already owned.

"Harry, this gift is what Hagrid gave to you. Why are you giving it to me?"

Harry chuckled and smiled, "Check to the last few photos." I went to the middle of the book where the last 4 photos were; a picture of me taken by Colin, a picture of me Harry and Hagrid, Hermione Ron Harry and me, and me and Harry. All the pictures were moving and the biggest smile grew on my face.

"I know it isn't a lot but Colin last year told me a cool place to get good pictures for a cheap price, so here." He handed me a pastel blue camera. Any color in pastel has always been my favorite😁. I jumped up and squeezed Harry so hard he winced.

I went under my bed and grabbed 3 boxes. There was a small one wrapped in pink pastel wrapping paper, a slightly bigger box with a nice yellow pastel wrapping paper, and the biggest had pastel green wrapping paper. Harry grabbed the biggest box first. He smiled and laughed when he saw it. A new cage for Hedwig. The bottom had pictures of the Dursley's so when Hedwig poops he'll poop on the Dursley's. He then opened the yellow box and was confused when he saw a huge white thing.

"It's the Basilisk tooth, I still have it so I wanted to give it to you in a case so you can tell people how you and I defeated the dark "evil" Tom Riddle." Him and I chuckled Harry carefully unwrapped the little last box. He opened the box to find a gold necklace chain with a tiny box on it. He smiled as he looked at the locket.

He opened the locket and his eyes grew wide and his cheeks turned red. It was a picture of me, Harry, and our parents hugging us. I found the picture in Aunt Petunia's unforgivable box. Basically any picture of her childhood or our parents was in that box. Harry immediately put it on. I pulled out mine which happened to be silver and put it on.

"There's 2 sides so we can have 2 pictures. And Hedwig here!" I said running to the window. Hedwig dropped letters and boxes.

Ron gave me and Harry our first birthday card ever! He said that the twins gave him the idea for the present so that was their present to me. He also gave me and Harry our own Pocket Sneakoscope. Hermione gave us cards also. Harry got a book and Hermione gave me a book on astrology. I wanna read all about it since most of the Black family gets named after stars and constellations. I'm gonna find out about Regulus' family nor matter how much he hates it. From Hagrid we both got our own book The Monster Book of Monsters. Luna gave me pumpkin pasties and other sweets. Pansy gave me a really sweet letter and gave me a picture of us in Herbology together.

"What's that?" I said watching Harry read a letter sent from Hogwarts.

"Ummm... apparently it's a letter from Hogwarts requesting forms from guardians allowing the students to venture into the wizard village of Hogsmeade. Vernon will never sign this."

"It's worth a try. Maybe if we are good around Marge he'll sign it."

"Maybe... so who is gonna ask him?" Harry looked at me hoping I'd be the better person and ask.

"Well who is in Gryffindor? That's right, YOU! Y-O-U! You gotta ask." I said jumping on the bed and reading my book again.

"Where did you get that copy of Pride and Prejudice?" Harry looked at me. I didn't want to tell him that last year when we polyjuice and I was Pansy I stole a book from the Slytherin commons room.

"I don't know, I th-"

"HARRY! VICTORIA!" Petunia scratchy voices sounded worse than nails in a chalkboard.

---------------

Aunt Marge.

Boy do I hate Aunt Marge.

My hands feel stronger which is unusual.