Goblet of Fire - Part 17

Victoria Potter

I woke up being hugged by Draco. I guess you could say I was the little spoon trapped with Draco not letting go. "Draco let go." I said trying to lift myself. "5 more minutes." he mumbled, putting his face into my hair and the crook of my neck. "No, let me get up." I really needed to see Harry and how he was doing. 2 more days, tomorrow and the next day we leave. "No. You will stay here for 5 more minutes or I will sit on you! I love you and I don't wanna see you sad and leaving me for a whole summer." I finally gave in and slept for exactly 5 minutes.

I got up and took a shower, I really needed it, but obviously I didn't take one last night, I know gross. After I showered I left it natural, slightly curly and wavy. I put on black stockings and a black dress. I put on no makeup, and put on black flats. The only piece of color is one of Cedric's rings he left in my room when he, Cho, Luna, Fred, George, Lee, and I hung out. Besides the ring I also wore the bracelet he gave me for my birthday. I used to wear it every few days but I don't think I'll ever take it off.

"Shrimp!" He flung the piece of shrimp at me. The tall handsome boy with grey eyes, prefect and Hufflepuff seeker.

"Ahhhh! Here hufflepuff, pillow in your face!" I threw the pillow at him. "Oh your gonna get it!" He grabbed the pillow I threw and threw it at me. I ducked and it hit the soft skinned, beautiful, brown hair and eyed girl. She looked at her boyfriend and tackled him.

The two red headed prankster and tier brown haired commentator, best friend ran at the two of them and helped Cedric up. The platinum haired, crystal loving ravenclaw watched and smiled.

"Girls vs boys, you get hit, suck it up, you die? Walk it off! Only rule is no by can hit Luna!" Fred announced and we all agreed.

We ran around hitting each other with pillows and tackling each other. We won of course!

I smiled at the memory and looked into my mirror to see me red faced and crying. I didn't notice.

"He promised. He promised."

"Hey darling, it's gonna be okay! I promise!" Draco pulled me into a huge hug.

I walked through the halls, everyone wearing black. I saw Cho she was crying hysterically in the common room. I walked over to her and hugged her for a good 10 minutes. I felt so numb that I couldn't even cry. I've joked about dying and Cedric used to joke about dying and how we weren't scared of it. But now that this has happened I just want to be dead even more. I need him. I need my mother and father. I need Regulus. Voldemort is back and how am I supposed to help?

I walked to Harry in the infirmary, I needed my brother to hug me. I love Luna and Cho and I deeply love Draco but I need a hug from my brother. The most important person in the world to me more than Sirius and Remus.

"What the fuck?!" I was shocked to find that Fudge yelled at Mcgonagall last night and doesn't believe Voldemort is back. "Then how the hell did my best friend die?!"

"I know right! He said I am just hullucinating like what the actual fuck?! Like I would hallucinate Cedric's death and Voldemort being back. Barty Crouch Jr even told the truth!" I was pissed I needed to talk to Dumbledore.

I busted down the door. I have never felt so angry and yet so powerful. "V-Victoria?!" Dumbledore said he was the only one in his office. "WHAT!" I said after doing the silence spell on the room. "Y-your hands!" I looked down at my hands to see them sparking with red balls of power around my hands. (If you wanna know what that looks like it looks like Wanda Maximoff or the girl from WandaVision, sorry I love Marvel)

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I shook my hands, making them go away. "Yeah next year you're gonna have to rain more, with that power and Voldemort. If he ever finds out about you he'll either try to get you on his side or kill you." I felt my body go cold on his words. "One last duel for the end of the year?" I smiled and agreed. We dueled and I won of course.