Sorcerer's Stone-.Part 10

Draco Malfoy

I hate this Forest, I hate Fangs, and I HATE Neville. I wish someone else was here. Anyone but the most annoying Gryffindors in detention. I want to leave already, I am no peasant.

"Ummm... D-Draco did you hear that?" Neville stammered. I heard a big shake from the trees. Me and Neville huddled around Fang

"AHHHHHH" The monster screamed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Me and Neville screamed until I heard a laugh and a cute little giggle. I see a smile and a girl run to me and Neville and give Neville a huge hug.

"VICTORIA?!" Neville screeched

"Hey, I got you 2 soooooo good." She couldn't stop laughing.

"That wasn't funny, we thought you were gonna kill us." Neville started to cry and laughed a little.

"Well to scare someone you need the element of surprise. I am sorry Neville but don't worry, I would never kill you, Nev. Malfoy, maybe."

"HELLO I AM RIGHT HERE!" I was pissed but I wasn't, I felt as though I was happy Victoria was here.

She is gorgeous. I mean she isn't a ginger and I like being the blonde, I love brunettes and that is what she was. Her bright blue eyes reminded me of astrology and stars. What? No. I DO NOT HAVE A CRUSH ON VICTORIA POTTER! I CAN'T!

"Hi Draco!" She smiled and pet Fang.

"Is everyone okay?" Hagrid, Harry, and Hermione came running over.

"Yeah, just this peasant scared Neville. SUCH a baby." I said no one will know that I got scared and that I like her. WHICH I DON'T.

"Victoria what are you doing in the forest?" Hermione looked confused.

"Oh- I- just- I just- I followed you guys so I could scare you guys and I succeeded. She smiled and started to walk away.

"Hagrid, if you are gonna report me, please report me to Dumbledore. I kinda don't feel like dealing with Mcgonagal and besides Mcgonagal isn't the head of my house." She then ran to the castle, what a weird girl.