Chamber of Secrets- Part 4

Victoria Potter

HOLY SHIT WHY IS IT ME THIS SHIT HAPPEN TO??????

The next morning is pure chaos, with seven children preparing their luggage for the year at Hogwarts. Mr. Weasley has enchanted his Ford Anglia so that it will fit all of us plus our luggage and pets comfortably, and after several returns for forgotten items, we finally arrive at King's Cross in time to catch the Hogwarts Express train at platform nine-and-three-quarters. Everyone went through except for me, Ron, and Harry.

"Ron you go first." Harry points at the wall and Ron nods. Ron ran and went pretty fast because he says that since he has 5 older brothers he is a "pro" at the wall.

He crashed.

"Owwww. Stupid wall isn't letting through." Ron then looked up to Harry who was bolting towards the wall.

"AHHHHH... OWWWWW" They were on top of each other and I was laughing hysterically.

"KISS KISS KISS KISS" I was chanting and then we heard it.

The bell. It was 11 o'clock and we missed the train!

"NOOOOOO." I started banging on the wall.

"What are we supposed to do?" Harry was looking at us with sad eyes.

"I have an idea." Ron grinned.

---------------

The ride to Hogwarts is relaxing. The boys and I, skim the clouds, trying to find the train. We went onto the tracks and we heard it, we were pretty close behind it.

"Uhhhh, guys." I was looking behind me.

"What Tori?"

"What Plum." Then they both realized it. Hogwarts Express was about to run us over.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH." Ron flew up and I flew back. I hit my head on all the boxes and trunks wounding my head.

"OWWWWW." I screamed in pain.

"Plum you o- VICTORIA!" Harry screamed as he turned to me bleeding out of my head a little bit and on the ground of the car.

"RON LIFT THIS CAR NOW!" I screamed at Ron.

"I AM TRYING!" Ron screamed back at me.

I got up off the ground in the car and hovered over Ron and harry. I lunged forward and I grabbed the steering wheel and helped us in the air. We did pretty well because of me but then Ron pushed me saying "No, only I can drive this." We then tipped over that Harry flew out and was holding on for dear life to the car. Ron tried to grab him but it wouldn't work. I was crushed by all the trunks so I wasn't able to help. I pushed everything and jumped to help Harry. We got him in and kept flying.

Several hours later, night falls and we are all bored and hungry and wondering how much longer the trip could possibly be. Anglia runs out of gas and begins to fall toward Hogwarts lake. Ron does his best to control it, but still the car engine dies and the car plunges straight into a strange sprawling tree in the Forbidden Forest. The tree is the Whomping Willow, the only tree in the forest that will strike back when struck. Its thick, angry branches wallop the car. The boys manage to collect their things.

When we hit the tree Ron's wand broke and my half of my head opened.

"My wand." Ron whimpered as he looked at his wand.

"MY SISTER!" Harry ran to me when we were out of the tree as I was on the ground gushing blood.

"MY WAND!" That's it I have no more feelings for Ronald Bilius Weasley. NONE. Never will I ever have feelings for him.