Chamber of Secret- Part 3

Victoria Potter

Ron, Fred, and George were flying a car! They said they were here to recuse us and we asked why?

"Well when you failed to answer my letters, I got worried so I came to rescue you two." Ron smiled.

Together all 5 of us got the bars off and Fred and George picked the lock of the door, then they tiptoed quietly downstairs. Harry and Fred grabbed his trunk and me and George grabbed mine. We got both trunks in there and I pulled out my wand, just in case.

We managed to escape out the window, but without Hedwig, who screeched loudly, waking Uncle Vernon, who ran upstairs in a fury. A game of tug-a-war ensues. The Weasleys pull on Harry's arms and Vernon pulls on his legs. I was already in the car so I pointed my wand at Vernon.

"You know I won't hesitate to use this." I gave him a deathly stare and he smiled as if he had the upper hand,

"You can't, you will be expelled." He started to laugh and the Weasley's and he tugged on Harry's small limbs.

"There is a spell to make you forget, I could do that, or I could turn Dudley into a pig, or you for hell's sake." I pointed my wand far out that it hit Vernon's eye. He grabbed his eye immediately in pain. Ron brought Harry inside the car and we flew away.

We talked about Dobby and our experience with him. "House-elves usually belong to old, wealthy wizard families." Fred said looking at us through the rearview mirror since he was driving.

"Wait DOBBY?!!?!?!" A familiar voice said as he popped through my body and came up to my body. I smiled knowing I couldn't talk to him around people.

Regulus told me that since he and I couldn't talk because me and Harry shared a room, he was going to hang out with his old quidditch team friend that past years ago. I felt though he never left me because he would have told me about this "friend".

I nodded my head and his eyes grew.

"DOBBY! THE MALFOYS! THAT'S THEIR HOUSE ELF!" My eyes grew wide. Draco Malfoy, the boy who I described as the skinny, albino, show off, no hairline, version of Dudley, that was his elf?

"HARRY!"

"WHY ARE WE SCREAMING PLUM!?"

"THE MALFOY'S THAT'S THEIR ELF. House-elves usually belong to old, wealthy wizard families. It's the Malfoys."

That was the talk for the rest of the car ride. Lucius Malfoy, Draco's father, was a loyal follower of Voldemort, an evil wizard. We discussed Mr. Weasley, who works in the Ministry of Magic in the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts Department, reversing the damage caused when bewitched objects do strange and dangerous things. The Weasley twins explained that their father loves anything having to do with Muggles, and bought this car so that he could tinker with and put spells on it.

At dawn we arrived at the Weasleys' crooked and disorderly house, The Burrow, and we were met by a furious and frightened Mrs. Weasley. She greeted me and Harry warmly, and then stormily chastises her boys, making them de-gnoming the garden. While the boys did that me and Mrs. Wesley talked.

Mrs. Weasley consulted a book by Gilderoy Lockhart on how to remove household pests, and when she admired his moving, winking cover photo and praised his knowledge, it is obvious that she has a crush on the author. That guy was a weird looking man. He was too perfect.

"Harry, Victoria, come on let me show you guys my room." Ron grabbed my hand and I got butterflies in my stomach and started to blush. We ran up the stairs and we as we passed Ginny, Ron's little sister, she blushed shyly at Harry. It is so obvious she likes him.

Ron's room is small and covered entirely with posters of Quidditch, "Sorry this is such a small room."

"Ron this room is awesome!" Harry and Ron hung out in his room while I went to the twins room and hung out with them. I ended up sending Lee Jordan a letter and then I sent Cho a letter too!
---------------
Some things happened like Harry went to knockturn alley but I don't care about that. We went to Gringotts and I watched as Mrs. Weasley scraped out the last of her family's vault while Harry was stuffing a large bag full of the money. Regulus suggested giving money so I gave Mrs. Weasley 20 galleons I got from Harry. She wouldn't take them but I made her. I told her that if she doesn't then I will kill myself, she then took them.

We then wander around into several magical stores, eventually winding up at Flourish and Blotts, where we buy our school books. Inside, Gilderoy Lockhart, the man Mrs. Weasley is in love with, is signing copies of his autobiography to a line of eager middle-aged witches. Lockhart catches sight of Harry and demands that they be photographed for the newspaper together. He then informs them that he will be teaching Defense Against the Dark Arts at Hogwarts this coming year. Then he noticed me and insisted that him, Harry and I all take a photo with him.

Then Draco and his father walked in.
Remember how I described Draco as an Albino and proceeded to say his hair looked dead and he had no hairline? Well his father, Lucious, was worse. It looked like hair extensions with dyed hair. It looked like if we flipped him over, we could make him a floor mop. I feel bad for Draco's mom.

"Hello Ms. Potter is it?" Lucious shook my hand when I walked over to a conversation that Harry, mop head, albino, Ginny aka Harry gf we're having.

"Yes, and you are?" I said smiling. "Lucious Malfoy, or Draco's father." I turned and said hi to Draco he smiled and said hi back. We never had any problems with each other so I wouldn't think anything.

"Victoria aren't you third in your year, behind Draco? Severus Snape tells me you have a gift for potions."

"Oh, yes. Potions just comes easy to me so do all subjects, especially charms and potions." I smiled and Mr. Malfoy did back.

"Ewwww fuck you Lucious or should I say, LUCIFER!" Regulus yelled. I bit the inside of my cheek to stop from laughing. I had to get out of there.

"Well I better get the rest of my books, it was very nice meeting you Mr. Malfoy." I nodded at them and left them to get my books.

Lucious proceeded to talk to me and Harry, well mostly harry. He talked about how he thinks that if his son tried he could be just like us. Harry being "the chosen one" and me being the third smartest girl in our year and being number one in charms in the whole school. I mean, I know I am awesome, but there's no need to bring your kid down.

The Malfoy's make a series of disparaging remarks to the Weasleys about their meager financial situation and about the non-wizard blood of the Grangers, who are standing nearby. Mr. Weasley and Mr. Malfoy get into a fistfight in the middle of the bookstore. The men are separated, and Mrs. Weasley is horrified. The Weasleys and us Potter's say goodbye to Hermione and her parents, before heading back to the Burrow.