Prisoner of Azkaban-Part 4

Victoria Potter

At Hogwarts, Harry and Hermione were pulled aside by Professor McGonagall, first to check up on Harry's state after his response to the Dementor, and then second to discuss something privately with Hermione. Harry and Hermione returned to the Great Hall for dinner and to hear Dumbledore, announce grudgingly that the castle entrances will be guarded by Dementors as precautions against Black. Dumbledore proceeded to say that several new appointments have been made, Lupin as the new defense against the dark arts teacher, and Hagrid as the new care of magical creatures teacher. The feast then began, and I feel warm and content being back at Hogwarts. Of course Snape looked at me more, that pervert. So did the new teacher, Lupin. Why does this school hire creeps?

After that I walked with everyone to the common room until I was stopped by McGonagall. "Go to the Headmaster's office, he said he wanted to talk to you about something. I nodded and walked into his office. He turned his chair and told me he missed me. Him and I caught up and then I started talking to regulus.

"So Regulus, what is up with you? Anything Ms. Potter hasn't said?" Dumbledore looked at Regulus who was trembling.

"V-VICTORIA CAN DO MAGIC WITH HER HANDS!"

"Regulus! You snitch. You know snitches end up in ditches but your body is at the bottom of the ocean." I said crossing my arms and me and Regulus gave each other glares that looked like daggers.

"I know." Dumbledore said getting up. "You- what?" I looked so confused. Did he know?

"I could feel it, I know everything. Like I said, I knew you can do magic with your hands and the ministry can't even track it since it isn't from a wand."

"If you know everything, then why do I have this power?" I said waiting for an answer. "Nevermind." Dumbledore said sitting down.

"Nevermind, what?" Regulus added. Him and I were confused about this whole situation. "Nevermind, meaning nevermind I do not know everything."

"Oh. Victoria you got power. You can see a ghost and can do magic with your hands! AWESOME!" I giggled and blushed. I felt happy to be powerful. After that I got up and went to walk out.

"Victoria?"

"Yes Dumbledore?"

"Training will be on your first day of school which is in two days I will tell you when then and also don't tell anyone about your power, no one unless I give you permission. Also Mischief, peace, truth, betrayal, obsession, and love."

"WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?" I said as Dumbledore said as he pushed me out the door.

I went back to my dorm and put on a skin tight black dress and a pair of black wedges and danced at the Ravenclaw party. Michael Corner and I danced and got Penelope to give Percy a lap dance. Ravenclaw parties is the only party that no other house, except for Percy because of Penelope, can get into. No one even knows we throw parties, everyone thinks that since we are Ravenclaws we just study but in reality we throw hella good parties.

---------------

The next morning no Hufflepuffs, Gryffindors, and Slytherins were talking. They probably had bad parties. Ravenclaws were talking the whole time. When I walked in with Pansy, Blaise, Draco, and Astoria every Ravenclaw stood up and clapped. "VICTORIA! VICTORIA!" They cheered. My friends looked at me and I said to them, "What? You don't know everything about me." I then smiled and ran over to sit next to Penelope and Cho to talk about last night. Let's just say I made the party get spicy.

After breakfast I walked out to be pulled aside by Harry and all the Hufflepuffs, Gryffindors, and Slytherins, Draco, Pansy, The Weasleys, and Hermione included. "What happened that everyone cheered your name today?" Harry said.